Wembley

I got the desk into the room. Its on saw horses right now. This was a fun project. Making something larger than I'm able to handle, then installing it with a piece of rented equipment... its the unusual shit that keeps me interested. Haha.

The future home of the desk.
The desk on the lift
Boom done.
My son and i can move it around from here.

Does this window seem familiar at all? Take a good look

Have a great Sunday

Well, seems like a success. Window intact? Check? Desk top intact? Check. Still have all fingers, toes, eyes, and other body parts? Check. Neck not snapped, back not broke, no other broken bones? Annnnnnnnnnnd.... check.

Well, seems like a success. Window intact? Check? Desk top intact? Check. Still have all fingers, toes, eyes, and other body parts? Check. Neck not snapped, back not broke, no other broken bones? Annnnnnnnnnnd.... check.
Well, I did get a sliver...

Boo boos suck dude! Don't discount my ouie (spelling?)

Oh, I didn't. But it doesn't spoil the success. :D

See, ya win twice there brother. It's good biz! :rofl:

Nice job with The desk all the hard work is done. Are you going to scrape the paint off the windows while you still have the lift?
Thanks man. The intention was to scrap the windows, but i had no faith in building a bridge over the threshold of my slider. Its all plastic, and I didn't want to push it. I'll have my kid endanger his life on a ladder. It'll get done one way or another

Chilling brother starting a new grow purple lemonade auto n also ny next photos
Nice. Im gonna be on vacation till November once this last one is over. Not sure what I'll grow then. So many choices

I’m thinking heavily about turning my second 4x4 into a tent for “crazy shit.” Those wild, kick ass, craft kind of genetics that may not yield a plate a plant, but knock your pecker in the dirt.

Haven’t decided yet though.

Nice. Im gonna be on vacation till November once this last one is over. Not sure what I'll grow then. So many choices
Hells yeah taking a break brother

I’m thinking heavily about turning my second 4x4 into a tent for “crazy shit.” Those wild, kick ass, craft kind of genetics that may not yield a plate a plant, but knock your pecker in the dirt.

Haven’t decided yet though.
Hahhahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom