What Are Your Gear Lists?

I'm normally the Macgyver type, but when I decided to try SIPs, I bought myself out of the chore of building my own. Bought 10 black buckets and 10 SIP inserts. Cost me about $200, so $20 per assembled unit. Didn't have to track down parts or spend time building anything. Everything was shipped straight to my door. For me, the convenience was worth it.

can you buy the sips insert and supply your own bucket ? lots of times local dollar stores have black five gal buckets for cheap.

i normally diy myself. sometimes it's not worth the bother.

can you buy the sips insert and supply your own bucket ? lots of times local dollar stores have black five gal buckets for cheap.

i normally diy myself. sometimes it's not worth the bother.

Yes you can. I bought the GroBucket inserts on the Zon and buckets from HD. Originally I had some orange HD buckets that I tried to spray paint black. Epic failure. Even the paints for plastic don't adhere well and easily scratches off. Painting also increased the cost to more than just spending more on black buckets to begin with. Only effort you have to put in is drilling a 3/8 inch overflow hole, 3.5 inches up from the bottom.

In 2023, ViparSpectra is going to develop more product supplies for personal indoor growers. Your one-stop-shopping from ViparSpectra is a goal. So, what products would you expect from ViparSpectra?

Welcome to comment your ideas. You can share anything on your gear lists. Thank you.
I'd like to see a light that had dials for each color diode or at least where you could make it more Blue in Veg & more Red in Flower. Similar to IR/UV but within the regular color spectrum.

I'd like to see a light that had dials for each color diode or at least where you could make it more Blue in Veg & more Red in Flower.

you'd be back to burple to do that. the tech is already past that.

even a full spec light can only provide what it has installed. it can't make more than already exists, and there is no reason to dial back one part of the spectrum if the other is already present to the level it can accomplish.

you'd have to increase the number of diodes above what the rig came packaged with to do that. you can turn parts of the spectrum back with dimming, but you won't be able to make more than what is already there of another.

Similar to IR/UV but within the regular color spectrum.

that's just a dimming function. it doesn't make extra.

are you expanding past lighting ?

new growers are always looking for quality kits. turn-key combo solutions with tent, light, extractor fan, and carbon scrubbers all together.
Thanks for suggestions. In this way, customers can buy all the configurations required for planting at one time. :thumb:

Definitely intake and exhaust fans, smart controllers, maybe a fire alarm(one that can send notices to the smart controllers)!
Thanks! Received!

I want a tent with SILENT zippers. So not really zippers. More like a zip lock bag closure. But more robust. Or a tent with a semi rigid door that seals tight.
We received this suggestion for the first time and will feed it back to the company's product department!:ganjamon:

• Tents
  • EC extraction fans
  • Carbon filters
  • Controllers
  • Light baffles for passive intakes
  • Small clip on fans that are quiet - USB powered (I use 120mm USB fans as they're much quieter than most clip on fans but they're a pain to position)
  • Solo cup holders that clip onto tent poles
  • Pot raisers with adjustable legs to help keep an even canopy
We appreciate the advice! :green_heart:

With the craze right now.
SIP pots made up for lazy people.

Add wifi to your lights and develop the app well with regular updates.
No need to daisy chain then for the avg home user all about great software im sure you could handle that.

Fans which would also work with an app/controller i know its already been bought up.
But having one control unit or app to use would be pretty kwel.

Cable managment for the your lights of some sort maybe that clip on to poles etc.
The new bar lights power cable does seem to drop down alot due to position.

think everything else i might speak on has already been bought up
Apart from better pricing in the UK. ( tax vat customers transport i know)

PS. i would pay good money for a nice quiet ducting fan that could move air.
Speed settings are great but quiet would be better than slowing down.
Home grows tend to be low key or in rooms we use now days.
Even sleep in some cases i have seen.

Peace.
We will consider your suggestions🤗

Back
Top Bottom