What could be the problem? Please help 1st timer

suparobg

I wanted to know what this small rust coloured spot is on one of my leaves?
The PH of the excess water/nutes was 4.4-4.5 2 days ago .
I added pure distilled water and flushed it again and now its 6.1 and 198 PPM
I also transplanted yesterday into coco and perlite mixture.
my plant is 2 weeks and a couple of days old since I put it in a pot.
I am using a feminized Dark Angel strain from crop king seeds
its under a 200 watt 18 inch CFL kept 3-6 inches away . temps at the leaves are between 75-81 during daylight and temps have dropped as low as 68.5 degrees during the night period.

IMG_316113.JPG
IMG_316214.JPG
IMG_315913.JPG
IMG_316017.JPG

HELP please

when should i start feeding ? the plant has minimum 4 sets of leaves maybe 5. i used the flora 3 part series with distilled water but at half the recommended amount of nutes.

i have one 3 inch bathroom exhaust fan but i dont have anything for letting fresh air in.

i do however open the door to the closet every couple of hours when i check on the temps and humidity of the room. my humidity is between 40-55 percent.

To much nitrogen the leaves will get really dark green and the leaves will curl and look like eagle claws. You could be over watering a little bit. Try letting the pots dry out another day or two between watering.

I don't think you have to much nitrogen. There is only a couple leaf tips barley drooping and your plant is not dark green enough to show to much nitrogen either. It looks very good actually. How often are you watering/feeding?

Plus your thread is in Problem, Pests and Disease Control so go to the thread that says exactly that and click on it. Pic 3 under the Nitrogen Def part will show you how green a plant looks with to much Nitrogen the first 2 pics show not enough. As far as what to do if your plant has to much nutes you flush with a ratio of 3gal of ph water for every 1gal of soil.

i only gave it aerated ph water approx 6.0-6.3 for the first 2 weeks until it had 5 sets of leaves then i gave it very diluted flora 3 part for 2 waterings( every 3 days). then this watering i gave it almost the dosage of what is on the bottle of nutes

i did a flush at the second watering because ph of run off water was 4.8 .
then transplanted from soil to coco and perlite.

this only happened 2 days ago the 3 leaves with curled down tips. right after i topped it 2 days ago

I think you are over watering it. Every 3 days for a plant that small just after being transplanted is too much water/feeding. Fill a pot the same size and with the same mix you have your plants in and feel how light it is. Now don't water/feed your plants until you pick up their pots and they feel almost as light. The more the planting mix dries out the faster and better the will grow resulting in a faster growing healthier plant.

As far as nutes go start at a quarter of what is recommended and then work your way up to half strength for a couple feedings and then try 3/4 of recommended dose and go up from there. Plants/strains will very on how much nutes they can handle. My black cherry soda will only handle half the nutes that my gorilla glue#4 will take before the leave tips start to burn.

You've got the clawing going on. Aside from a possible over watering... You for sure have given just slightly too much nitrogen. There is no fixing the leaves after that, but luckily it doesn't look to bad. Id suggest letting up a little on the nutes, and maybe use just water next feed, then use half the strength of the feed your using now after she's completely dry from a small flush.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom