What do you like to munch on?

Re: What are you eatin Right now?

Broiled sea bass with a mustard sauce.. hmmm, hmmm, good!

Too many vapes...

im eating chocolate covered gummi bears dude

chicken, mashed potatoes, broccoli, carrots, and gravy yummm!

and a tall glass of V8 splash strawberry kiwi

Spaghetti!

mashed potatoes and porkchops, what kind of icecream would be good for dessert??????????

mashed potatoes and porkchops, what kind of icecream would be good for dessert??????????

I would recommend Cookies 'N Cream mmmmm

has anyone ever eaten cow toung,or pigs feet ????i bet it taste like chicken

Yes I've had cow's tongue. It's ok sliced thin with horseradish. Also had rabbit, squirrel, frog's legs, rattlesnake fixed many different ways, ham hocks but no pigs feet. I quit eating most meat long ago.
Tonight I'm having some peanut butter on crackers and a juicy white nectarine, slurp, slurp, and some ginger tea.

Yes I've had cow's tongue. It's ok sliced thin with horseradish. Also had rabbit, squirrel, frog's legs, rattlesnake fixed many different ways, ham hocks but no pigs feet. I quit eating most meat long ago.
Tonight I'm having some peanut butter on crackers and a juicy white nectarine, slurp, slurp, and some ginger tea.

Pickled tongue....a Basque specialty. Actually quite tasty!

Ms J....I don't eat much dead cow anymore either but a great fillet mignon once a year is yummy!

Pinch is right about the pickled tongue. The Basques really know how to do that. I was in the San Joaquin Valley a few weeks ago and visited the first Basque restaurant I have been in in many years. The pickled tongue was really very good.

Peach

Back
Top Bottom