What happened?

Jackalope

What happened to the photo tab at the bottom of comment section? I am guessing they changed things to make it better or easier. It is neither as far as I can find. Any Help? how do you add pics to comments?

Tried that. It comes up with my pics. I try to select a pic and go to continue and nothing happens. It doesn't show anything. It always showed a pic reference. nothing shows up now

Tried that. It comes up with my pics. I try to select a pic and go to continue and nothing happens. It doesn't show anything. It always showed a pic reference. nothing shows up now
Do you see the "img]******[/img" thing in the reply box? Hit preview to see it as it will post.

Do you see the "img]******[/img" thing in the reply box? Hit preview to see it as it will post.
that's what I can't get it to show. When I click on the photo I want it doesn't anything when I click on it to select. This really sucks as I want to show how these plants turn purple. I will keep try to find a way.

1498135-fb53b82193604c34f76c1eb6132bcf3c.jpg

Fuck me! it worked but not how it was suggested. But it worked. Copied and pasted to the img. icon. At least it works. These plants continue to turn purple all the way through flower. This has nothing to do with temp. The buds themselves start purple. As the plant matures the tops and bottom of fans leaves will turn. I have had lots of strains that show lots of purple in the end. This one is neat because the purple just keeps building. This pic is from my phone the rest will be with a better camera and better light.

Back
Top Bottom