What is the difference between the way you smoke your weed?

Ehsun

Hey people.

Im a little maature here. The title says the question.

For excample what is the difference between doing a joint or doing it with a pong?
Which one will get you higher?

And how should you do it for a better experience? Doing it all very soon or taking your time?

First I assume you mean a bong? A bong will get you much higher. It's a much more direct hit and concentrated hit. You will also use less weed. Some may argue this point but you really only have to hold it a hit for only 3-5 seconds, doesn't matter if it's a bong, joint, pipe anything. Just be aware, a bong hit is a lot more powerful that a joint or pipe, take small hits to start till you get used to it. Hope this helps. Masterblaster!

How you do it is pretty much personal preference, advantages and disadvantages to each and much like everything else in life you will find conflicting opinions on those. In example not saying the person above me is wrong, but IMHO a hit is a hit doesn't matter how you burn it as it is how much you take in and how long you hold it in as to how much affect it has on you. Same as I have different idea of what wastes more of it, doesn't mean that I am right or they are right or for that matter might be neither of us is right ;) :rofl: As do concentrates get you higher because of format or is it just because it is a bigger dose? (though nose hits of hash will hit you faster and harder but it is like comparing apples to oranges as it is a different high all together, as in faster and harder means high doesn't last as long so they different highs).

Back
Top Bottom