What is wrong with this picture?

Camblake

Capture435.PNG

Overall, plant looks very healthy. Top leaf got one single blotch ofter water with nutrients first time, then noticed a few days later that the bottom leaves were like this.

No one knows if it's ph problem but you unless you share details

I put it as a question so maybe you could look into it. I don't know if it will survive. Most likely. I've only see a picture of one leaf. Kinda hard for anyone to say anything definitive.

Looks like ph. Got a ph pen?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

No one knows if it's ph problem but you unless you share details

I put it as a question so maybe you could look into it. I don't know if it will survive. Most likely. I've only see a picture of one leaf. Kinda hard for anyone to say anything definitive.

Looks like ph. Got a ph pen?

Sorry its my first time im not very good at this, ive only got ph testing strips for water. I checked before watering and it was at 6.4.

I started my plants right into 5 gallon buckets, which i think was my first mistake. Maybe it could be a root problem?
Also seen a single black and white bug on the back of an unnaffected leaf, didnt think it was a bad bug though.

Capture1101.PNG

Picture of plant^
Capture2101.PNG
Picture of another affected leaf
Capture3101.PNG
Affected plant on far right

Ask me anything else you may need to know any help would be greatly apprectiated thanks!

Lookin good man. Grab ph pen if u can't read strips. Even if you can grab a $20 to see how much better it is. You'll invest in nice one.

I hope it's the ph thing. They don't look bad at all. I didn't look too close but they fine.

Do you know all about doing ph for your grow medium? Soil right? You gotta know details for your growing substrate ( or medium)

Sorry I missed it. What's up with roots now? What happen

Idk if anything is wrong with the roots, but the plant with sick leaves is drinking a bit slower than the others. I justt used promix as a medium and didnt add perilite or anything except for drain rocks that line the bottom of bucket.

I will get a Ph pen tomorrow as other plants should be ready for watering tomorrow. Just been watering about 1gal of water per plant each water every 4-6 days. Whenever they feel light and top soil is dry.

Btw, this is a northern lights auto flower strain, CFL grow, and theyre at week 4 at a preflowering stage. Theyre just starting to be at their most beautiful and so ill do anything to keep em going good.

And im really not sure how ph works ive tried doing research but i get confused

I hear you there I've been battling pH issues throughout my whole grow, I'm using pro-mix hp & perilite , water at 5-5.5 and my runoff comes out at a pH of 7-8 . mind you I'm just using one of those 3 way probe testers but I figured it should be giving me a ball park figure. Lol

And im really not sure how ph works ive tried doing research but i get confused

it is really not necessary to know 'how' ph works. it is really only necessary to know that ph 'does' work

the steps to adjust ph are quite simple, and incredibly important

forget trying to use a prong type gauge,, they do not work to the degree they need to for this purpose. a proper ph measuring device is a very worthwhile investment

i use vinegar to ph down if i need to and i have never needed to ph up so not sure what i would do in that case

also, one more point,, i am not sure on this one but this is how i do it. i do not ever measure ph out of the pot, only ever going in, and i keep it around ph 6, or a bit higher,, 6.003 sometimes,, ha, kidding, belated april fools on that one,, ha

Whichever works. Don't go cheap if possible. Ph control is the number one issue for hydro and soilless growing, the most important tool in your grow could be the ph meter.

I agree ph is the number 1 problem for hydro growers, i use coco and rarely check runoff but monitor ph going in very closely. They give 5.5-6.0 as the range for hydro and coco. I run towards the high side of the scale. 5.8-6.0 i believe controlling ph is so critical i decided to go with Blue Lab products for testing my nutrient water.

Those do not work at all. You could put it in a bowl of lemon juice and it would read 7-8. I had one also. I recently purchased a Rozway digital P.H. reader. It actually works and comes with a few ph up and down packets to correct your water after nutes. Also in my experience, ph usually goes down after runoff. And you may want to water with something in the 6.5-6.9 range.

Back
Top Bottom