What is your Favorite Crop King Seeds Strain?

I grow crop king every year outdoor. First year i tried candy cane, northern lights, purple kush, and white widow.
Really they were just okay, purple kush was a let down. The white widow.. it was amazing. it will be an annual strain for me.

Last summer i grew white cookies, black indica, early vixen, and hash plant. i was really excited for the white cookies but it was a let down, early vixen was by far my favorite this time around, but the black indica was good and so was hash plant.

so, so far white widow and early vixen are my favorite. im going to be ordering one of the cbd, and a few of the other new strains once it is available in a few days. my plan is to try a bunch of strains then once i have 4 solid winners (have 2 now) i will just grow those strains every time.

what ive learned with these seeds is the shorter flower times are usually better

Can you elaborate a little more and let us know why the purple kush and white cookies was a let down? I've heard nothing but good about both strains, and have the cookiee going at the moment...so I'd like to have all the info on the strain I can

Can you elaborate a little more and let us know why the purple kush and white cookies was a let down? I've heard nothing but good about both strains, and have the cookiee going at the moment...so I'd like to have all the info on the strain I can

just a personal preference, those were the two i had the most excitement for. but for example, my original white widow gave a much larger yield, better taste, overall much better crop than the white cookies. the purple kush didnt turn much purple for me, was very open to mold, had issues with white powder mold on them. bugs on another. imo really, really hard to beat the original white widow.

ordering nyc diesel, train wreck, amnezia haze, and cbdream right now. overall im crop king faithful, i like the speed of shipping, ease of ordering, overall customer service. support canadian companies! :cheer:

This is my first grow after a few years and I bought your white voodoo as a joke, as in I looked at packaging and thought the seeds would of been duds. After germinating and planting (due to grower error lost 4/5 oops :whoa: ) now I have a lovely plant and a good seed company to keep my garden growing. I just picked up auto candy cane can't wait to see it grow!!

DSC_001589.JPG
DSC_002073.JPG
DSC_002272.JPG

That's very pretty! How's does the cookies smoke? The reason I ask is I have three that were just put into flower yesterday

intense :) flavors are interesting. i'm not a fan of any cookies strain taste wise, but the widow adds a nice twang. sometimes fruity, sometimes floral. burns slow like hash. thick smoke. fast hitting and tingly lol. an almost psychedelic effect.. sort of visual.

here's the plate building as it comes down from curing and goes into the jar.. this was a few days ago. there's been more feeding through the process lol. also have a few bigger plants that should finish in another week or two. these are bigger plants and the buds are going to be a lot larger than these.

good flower vibes to you! :Namaste:

White_Cookies_11.JPG

Beautiful plants everyone! :bravo: Since we are on the topic of favorite strains let me give you a little history about myself, I have PTSD, Neuropathy and Fibromyalgia. I REFUSE to take another MAN MADE PAINKILLER!!! I want a strain that not only kills the pain but will shut my racing mind off if only for a few hours, even if it puts me in a state of drool! I have ordered and taken advice from 2 other companies but it was like they weren't even listening AND NO I do not want another equal THC/CBD ratio, that was a joke! Can anyone help!? :surrender::surrender:

I have been growing Green Crack from them for the past 8 weeks. Real happy with the comapny and the seeds. I was able to pay via Western Union, they arrived about 10 days later, they sent 2 extra seeds. All the seeds geminated within 24 hours. Six of the plants were ready to go into flower after four weeks and the seventh after five. They are now budding up nice under 1800 watts of light (1500 HPS 300 LED full Spectrum and a Far Red light to get them to sleep quicker -I use a 13-11 light cycle for flower). I figure I will be harvesting on Thanksgiving Very happy with that.

About a week after I got my Green Crack seeds I decided to order some autoflower to fill my veg room and utilize some empty space. I ordered some Dwarf Low Flyer seeds, but the Western Union option was gone so I mailed them cash. After a few weeks I gave up and thought the money was gone, then about 4 weeks from thge day I sent the cash I got a conformation from CKS. I was psyched and relive, the seeds did not come. I contacted customer service and she sent out another pack. I got them and they sprouted within 36 hours (2 extra seeds again, and all sprouted). I am very happy with them and think they will impress me. BTW yesterday my neighbor saw me and said that he got my mail a couple weeks ago and his brother thought it was junk mail and threw it all out, so that is probably where the first order went.

SInce ordering my Green Crack, i have ordered twice from The Attitude and twice from Chu Majak. I sent cash to the Attitude and paid for sealth shipping. everything arrived but the germination rates were only about 60%. The seeds from Chu only had about a 30% germination rate. I honestly think that the bigger seed banks with thousands of different products have old seeds and it effects quality.

I will probaly try either White Widow or Sour Diesel next month when I get a little more cash. Thank you CKS!

My favorite is always the last one. Presently the super silver haze, previously the candy cane, and northern lights before that. Next will be Candy Cane again and will likely be followed closely by White Cookies.

I'm really impressed with the vigor of the Northern Lights. It takes heavy feeding and I have been able to top them twice without seeming to harm the yield. The one I grew out untouched was a beautiful Christmas Tree. I found them to have excellent analgesic properties but I find it to be a very "stoney" high. I feel dense in the brain and not able to learn things as quickly. This stuff took to mildew quickly as well. Not sure if that's strain specific but I've had to blast 3 oz to salvage the nugs. I'm curious to find if the effect is the same from the concentrate form.

The Candy Canes were light eaters and produced a tonne of dense, sticky nugs. They were a product of the warm, humid summer so I got virtually no trich production, I'm hoping a winter run will be frosty. The high from these is great for getting shit done. I can burn a J and go mow the yard or clean the house or play with the kids or whatever.

The Super Silver Haze I only got 2 popped seeds, 1 I flowered, the other I left vegging. After 3 months of vegging, I transplanted the first one into a giant 20gallon pot and it grew like crazy! I put it into 12/12 and it stretched for a month before throwing a pistil. It completely consumed my tiny little tent and budded and flowered for 14 weeks before I finally chopped it. I believe this may be the "haze pheno" I've read about. It's the first sativa dominant plant I think I've ever had product from (confidently aware anyway) and I really like the high I get from it. It's very clear headed which is a great change of pace from that Northern Lights. The buds are large but not dense at all. A quarter in a bag looks like an ounce. I also had a lot of larf off of it. I'm gonna SOG a bunch of clones off her sister and see what they do in the same space. Going for 2gal pots of coco and NO veg time post rooting.

I had high hopes for the white cookies but this Silver Haze has me rethinking everything. I've popped some Blue Dream in the meantime and I'm more hopeful for it at the moment but I'm still looking forward to getting my cookies come Feb/March when they're ready.

This is a pretty good example of what I've been seeing between CKS Autos and other breeders Auto seeds.
This is 2 Berry Bomb Autos from Bomb Seeds as well as a pair of Blue Dream Autos from HSO with a CKS Candy Cane in the middle. The candy cane was planted almost a week later.

DSC_0223-sm.JPG

I thought that maybe the the BS and HSO seeds were bunk but I actually planted a pair of each of their feminized, non-auto counterparts and they're almost identical to the auto versions. Well almost identical, upon further inspection, maybe the fem's are growing better.

DSC_0225-sm.JPG

I believe you'll be VERY happy with the Candy Cane when you get it going. I'm gonna be topping this one soon.

I'm guessing I love me sone white cookies.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom