What nutes to use

Robbo94

Am in 11 day of flower and im only using bloom and canna terra soil and clay pebbles, was wodering for my next run whar is the best soil and nutrients to use for autos as i think ima go for them next as im doing 4 females
2 strain hunter money makers
1 heavy weight fruit punch
And one sour diesel

Would really appreciate feedback ive tried uploading pic of my babies but i iphone 4s is to outdated to let me :(

hello robbo94!

i use canna coco medium.

canna coco a&b, home & garden root stimulator, canna boost & pk, bud candy & big bud.

my last northern lights autos loved it.

iv got a feed schedule ill give you if it helps, used for autos and fems.

Yes please buddy am day 10 into flowering atm but going auto next time round, i use a 100l res and autopots so willyou schedule still fall in line with my grow methods

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (3.5ML rhizotonic)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (1.5ML VOODOO JUICE)

WEEK 2-4: (3.2ML A+B) (2ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML BIG BUD)

WEEK 5: (3.2ML A+B) (2.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK)

WEEK 6: (3.2ML A+B) (3ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1ML PK)

WEEK 7: (2.5ML A+B) (3.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1.5ML PK)

WEEK 8: (2ML A+B) (4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY)

WEEK 9: FLUSHED WITH (25ML TO 10L CANNAZYM) THEN 60L PLAIN WATER.

Cheers man screenshotted the lot for safe keeping can wait for these to be done so i can try autos but this grows my first so big learning curve

420-magazine-mobile2130876767.jpg

Heavy weight fruit punch
Strain hunters money maker behind
How they looking to you so far for 11-12 days flower

@ highter

You mix up much things with PK.
Canna PK is for one week only , Big BUD and Overdrive are also PK booster.
Big Bud for week 2 to 5 - 6 than Overdrive last 2 weeks .
And only one at the same time.
You may have a look at advanced website -> nute calculator -> expert

@ Robbo

Don't switch to much.
Decide autos or photos and look for journals that match and use nutes you can get.

I like canna and advanced and use canna for soil and advanced for coco and use their feeding schedule.
Just 75% base nutes is max for me.

Cheers buddy am currently doing females with canna terra soil and just a single nute (ionic bloom) am gonna get some boost and pk for last 4 weeks as am 13 days into flower

Peace out and roll one up

Back
Top Bottom