What nutrients should I use

KIngJo - I'm using PH Perfect Connoisseur CoCo this grow. I've been wondering about the PHing. I've been using PH Down to bring the PH down as it is running about 7.0. After adjusting the buffers must be bringing it back up.

Love the look of your plants. Do you suggest I stop PHing and adjusting? I can understand the philosophy with a product like theirs but have been cautious making sure I don't get lock out.

I'm using Canna A&B for coco with some silicon
IMG_349021.JPG
IMG_3487_copy.jpg
IMG_3486_copy1.jpg
IMG_3485_copy.jpg
IMG_3484_copy.jpg
IMG_3483_copy.jpg
IMG_3481_copy.jpg
IMG_3478_copy1.jpg
IMG_3479_copy.jpg
IMG_3480_copy1.jpg
IMG_347718.JPG
IMG_347621.JPG

Any grower who uses quality nutes can display the same pictures and make the same claims. I use MaxiBloom with no additives from start to finish - and the cost is less than $16 a grow. Beat that.

Flower_5_weeks.JPG

KIngJo - I'm using PH Perfect Connoisseur CoCo this grow. I've been wondering about the PHing. I've been using PH Down to bring the PH down as it is running about 7.0. After adjusting the buffers must be bringing it back up.

Love the look of your plants. Do you suggest I stop PHing and adjusting? I can understand the philosophy with a product like theirs but have been cautious making sure I don't get lock out.

I am pretty sure if It says ph perfect tech on bottle never ph down usingph perfect it will ruin things it should have the right chelates in it to buffer ph when it needs to .

No I'll double check into that for you .

Hey SOG,

So with the Canna product, no need for CalMag?
No need for bloom nutes, root nutes ect ect ect
All in one soluition?

Exactly All I used for the entire grow was Canna coco A&B and silicon very simple to use . Advanced nutrients is very easy too I just like having more control over ph
with advanced you have no control because of the buffers they use ph is always around 7 even after trying to lower ph it will return to 7

Exactly All I used for the entire grow was Canna coco A&B and silicon very simple to use . Advanced nutrients is very easy too I just like having more control over ph
with advanced you have no control because of the buffers they use ph is always around 7 even after trying to lower ph it will return to 7

I did some looking on the Canna website regarding their product. I sure like the all in one approach. It kinda sounded like they wanted you to use their coco medium though.... I wonder would the A+B formula work well with all coco mediums, such as Botanicare bricks?

Weird I have tested my ph before after adding and came out to 6.3 weird maybe people water plays a role ?

Here is a early
Miss Auto cks crop king seeds

Semi neglected due to work season Still think it has issues ?

e72875b82242a219abc6f0bc7e78a565.jpg
5f0a508928ba5a3e3edeb6d7c1f30a01.jpg
and Hope wow broke the main stem and all still cleared three zips lol

f62fe056c5ab7fcbf1ae4f4591167bd2.jpg

KingJoe - You may have neglected her but she still looks like she is going to produce well for you. I bet she smokes well.

Oh yeah those were form
My outdoor summer grow buddy .

Kings outdoor thread .

Then I have my first journal here on 420 king true grow lmao

I did some looking on the Canna website regarding their product. I sure like the all in one approach. It kinda sounded like they wanted you to use their coco medium though.... I wonder would the A+B formula work well with all coco mediums, such as Botanicare bricks?
Of course you can. You can use it with any medium you like.

With it technically being hydro it won't matter if you use hydro formulated nutes?
Sorry I didn't catch this. So yes. You are able to run any salt based (hydro) nutes. Advanced nuteriets has a coco line called sensi grow (or bloom) for coco. It's a 2 part fert.

The cool things it self adjusts so you need not on if your base water is about 150 ppm or so. And a Ph of 4.8 to 9 you're good to go!

What I mean by coco is hydro is that you want a Ph range that matches hydro. So 5.5 to 6.5.

Cultivator has a how to grow in coco thread that every single coco grow should read imo.

Hey SOG,

So with the Canna product, no need for CalMag?
No need for bloom nutes, root nutes ect ect ect
All in one soluition?
I would say any coco designed nute doesn't require cal mag to start. So coco canna, AN products for coco, etc. It's more strain and light dependant thing with cal mag needs I think. But any nutes that aren't coco specific I would Always use 5 to 8 ml per gallon cal mag. And if you use RO water, always always always cal mag to 150 ppm, regardless of nutes

Sorry I didn't catch this. So yes. You are able to run any salt based (hydro) nutes. Advanced nuteriets has a coco line called sensi grow (or bloom) for coco. It's a 2 part fert.

The cool things it self adjusts so you need not on if your base water is about 150 ppm or so. And a Ph of 4.8 to 9 you're good to go!

What I mean by coco is hydro is that you want a Ph range that matches hydro. So 5.5 to 6.5.

Cultivator has a how to grow in coco thread that every single coco grow should read imo.
Thanks I went ahead And purchased the AN sensi grow a&b and calimagic gonna go get the bloom later on but thanks for everyone's input I feel way more confident now .

Thanks I went ahead And purchased the AN sensi grow a&b and calimagic gonna go get the bloom later on but thanks for everyone's input I feel way more confident now .

Advanced nutrients for the win. Smart choice buddy .

They all I'm
Sure we all have different ways it's what you think is best ..

I don't think you can go wrong with any nutrients that are designed specifically for Cannabis. All of the companies are very interested in staying in business, and are not interested in putting out poor products.

If you can find a company that is relatively local, I would go with them, rather than pay a lot to ship a product that is basically the same. I like to go into the local Hydro store once in a while and buy there as it keeps a brick and mortar store around, and it's kind of nice to talk to real people sometimes. :)

I don't think you can go wrong with any nutrients that are designed specifically for Cannabis. All of the companies are very interested in staying in business, and are not interested in putting out poor products.

If you can find a company that is relatively local, I would go with them, rather than pay a lot to ship a product that is basically the same. I like to go into the local Hydro store once in a while and buy there as it keeps a brick and mortar store around, and it's kind of nice to talk to real people sometimes. :)

Amen Brother!

Back
Top Bottom