What strains are you smoking right now?

Budder, BHO, Keef, Scissorhash, Arcata Trainwreck, Afghani, Scarlet Fire, Big Bud, menu of the hour.... I'm putting together my smoke reports chrome just been busy crazy life is the gist is written down just have to put it in usable form with pics. Some is gone to a few patients since it was extra so I only have some strains in outdoor, I'm just going to wait to do indoor there for the pics anyways taste and smell comes out well outdoors. :grinjoint: Yeah I'd sure like to see how some of these strains smoke there's some crazy stuff in here!!! :)

zhummingsig.jpg

Sour Cream :)

A cross between G-13 and Sour Diesel --- MMmmmm Mmmmm Mmmm :smokin:

Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Durban Poison, Golden Goat, Sour Diesel, Chemdog and ATF.

Mostly BK before bed and GG or Durban during the day. The others are for weekends or when I have company.

:peace:
WillyB

Got me a joint of Blue Bird rolled up :):smokin:

I just got some nuggs of Cherry Kush. Very sticky. Gummed up my grinder.

DSCN0448.jpg

Here is a bud of Kripit that I grew. Was done in flowering in 42-45 days, very quick finisher. Has a very earthy/sweet smell and a sweet taste. High is a head high for sure. I forget that I am smoking after 2 hits. Has a very high THC content, was told it was supposed to be 27%. I don't think it is that high but I am sure it is in the 20% range.

Just got some Deathstar earlier today, also getting some Grand Daddy Purp later on. The deathstar is fantastic, great fruity taste and a nice solid high. Already one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom