What to do in winter

What do you all do in winter if you grow outdoors? I have got my seeds and now looking into nutrients for next year and I still have a long winter ahead.
I spend some time foraging the woods and making Jadam fertilizers, IMO's, and such so you don't have to be spending as much, if any, on nutrients for the next year.
Most climates aren't worth trying to grow outdoor during winter, is that what you are asking?

I would be thinking about amending your soil for next year :green_heart:

Adding organic matter, manures, rock dust or any improvements which life's little helpers called microorganism need to start to work on so that they can benefit your medical grow.

It is not all instant out doors in the world of organics.

I got a little 60x60x200 grow tent, and a small light, and grew one plant inside.
I also watch threads from growers in the southern hemisphere on here. There were some really good ones this past winter.
What's your climate like?

I spend some time foraging the woods and making Jadam fertilizers, IMO's, and such so you don't have to be spending as much, if any, on nutrients for the next year.
Most climates aren't worth trying to grow outdoor during winter, is that what you are asking?
I live in the Northeast so outdoor grows are impossible to do.

I live in the Northeast so outdoor grows are impossible to do.
I hear that. I tried outside last summer and was rewarded with bud rot.

PXL_20210912_102430593.jpg

PXL_20210915_100641223.jpg

I am trying to find out what I should work on in the winter to get ready for my 2nd grow in the Spring.

What do you all do in winter if you grow outdoors? I have got my seeds and now looking into nutrients for next year and I still have a long winter ahead.
I grow like a a mad man from now until may or June. Our summers are so hot here it's hard to grow quality bud indoors. 4 true 500 watt leds are hard to cool and keep my power bill manageable. I have 15 plants going now that the weather has cooled. One I about finished, 3 just started budding the rest are different stages of veg. Growing purple pope pope banner 3 popescicle purple mivroverse forumstomper and 5 roc bud white label plants. Maybe a mephisto ot too. I could never grow thus way in the summer

Back
Top Bottom