What to do with a true hermaphrodite in a shared tent?

TookErJerbs

420 Member
Oh, it's happened. I have a true hermaphrodite plant. I'm halfway through flowering, things are going beautifully and I go in for a further inspection on one of my plants and find a male flower, OPENED. Immediately removed it from my tent and the other two plants but WTF happens now. Do I kill the her? She was so beautiful. How can I tell if the other two were pollinated? Are they all doomed?! Shit fuck.

Oh, it's happened. I have a true hermaphrodite plant. I'm halfway through flowering, things are going beautifully and I go in for a further inspection on one of my plants and find a male flower, OPENED. Immediately removed it from my tent and the other two plants but WTF happens now. Do I kill the her? She was so beautiful. How can I tell if the other two were pollinated? Are they all doomed?! Shit fuck.
Too late homie, keep her and deal with the few seeds! :thumb:

I personally wouldnt leave a hermie in there. I wouldn’t want my other plants getting exposed to further pollination. I had one like this, and had the same line of thinking about just leaving it in there. Upon harvest, I found it was junk weed. I literally threw the whole plant in the garbage. And it wasn’t a decision I took lightly. I also found seeds in the buds on the plant closest to it.

I’ll deal with a few stress Nanners. But if it’s hermie, it’s dead!

I killed mine instantly, not worth the risk. I might have gotten lucky and not pollinated my other plants.
20200417_191049.jpg

Attachments

• 20200417_191057.jpg
    20200417_191057.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_20200417_135650_01.jpg
    IMG_20200417_135650_01.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom