What water should I use?

i have a hydro logic ro filter.

so worth it. built and traded a cob light for it. plus a few other things.
i supply two different rooms, one across town.

still have to haul bottles for 1 room, but the reduced hassle at the other is a great bonus.
filters are cheap. i go through enough that it makes sense as well.
ro isn't a choice here either. it's pretty much ro or don't grow in any media.

Hey guys, new to the 420life I'm currently curious to as of what water I should be using.
Is distilled a good option to start off or shall I go with RO!
I didn't want to start with tap water because of the chlorine added to the water.
Here in the UK the PPM of tap water is around 215/255PPM.
Sort of unsure where to go from this point.
If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Hi mate. :welcome:
Im from the uk, the majority of growers here dont have any issues with tap water.(most just airate it for 24hrs prior to use.This gets rid of the clorine. not the cloromide).
You can contact your local water company and they will provide you with a free water test.
Also a fair few neutralizing products out there to treat your water.
Good luck on your 420 journey.

Hi mate. :welcome:
Im from the uk, the majority of growers here dont have any issues with tap water.(most just airate it for 24hrs prior to use.This gets rid of the clorine. not the cloromide).
You can contact your local water company and they will provide you with a free water test.
Also a fair few neutralizing products out there to treat your water.
Good luck on your 420 journey.

Cheers buddy, its great to see some UK guys on here.
May I ask what sort of fertilizer your using I'm heading towards Canna Coco not done much research yet on fertilizer.
Also what are your thoughts on the Spider Farmer SF4000 for a 5x5 tent would you recommend more lighting.
Looking to stick towards Led
Any tips you can provide me with would be highly appreciated and fantastic because we don't hold the stock like America and Canada lol

Cheers buddy, its great to see some UK guys on here.
May I ask what sort of fertilizer your using I'm heading towards Canna Coco not done much research yet on fertilizer.
Also what are your thoughts on the Spider Farmer SF4000 for a 5x5 tent would you recommend more lighting.
Looking to stick towards Led
Any tips you can provide me with would be highly appreciated and fantastic because we don't hold the stock like America and Canada lol
canna is fine

I am UK.

Inexperienced grower.

IME you are better off buying a cheap RO kit and using RO water if only so you can rule out stuff in your tap water being the cause of any nutrient issues in your DWC set up.

About £30 to buy and will do you for a lot of grows.

Something like this

3 Stage Reverse Osmosis Compact Pure

I am part way through an Auto Cookies grow but you might find my experiences useful as you are only a couple of grows behind me and I have gone from not having a budget to work to (and thus buying any kit/nutes i though would maximise my crop) and refining (spend /range downwards) the nutes and kit etc I am using to get a regular harvest of indoor grown "medicine".

Royal Cookies Auto DWC grow

Back
Top Bottom