What would you do?

Too many choices, I'm confused.:lot-o-toke:

Personally Id love to just use 2 pop bottles and grow 12 strains all at once, 4 branches each only. Useing STS to make seeds from the original strains so I will never run out lol but IF for some reason anyone finds out and tells the police, its up to 10 years prison term for cultivating for the purpose of trafficking.. wont matter that each plant would be around 1/2oz lol only matters that I would have more then 4 plants EI: more then 4 plants that have separate roots. Even if its a baby sprout it counts.

Haveing 4 plants does speed up the making seeds and having a few strains to smoke at the same time and kinda fun tryin to manage all that crazyness inside the tent.

But ultimately 1 large plant will give the most amount of buds per sq ft of space in the same length of time.

Wish I had space for a 4x4 tent, then geowing 4 wouldn't be such an issue.

For now I must be happy with what I got and enjoy the hell outta it.

My contribution to this would be 'try whatever you feel like trying'. Depends what you want out of the grow too. I like to have several strains available so I've crammed 3 into a bedside cabinet this time. Pretty sure you've seen the space I'm working with. It's a challenge but it's fun. I could maybe get a higher yield off a single plant but then I'd be stuck with one strain to smoke. If that's not an issue for you and you want max yield then maybe one plant that fills the space would be better for you. Have fun with it whatever you decide mate.
I do the same in my 2x4x6 tent. I stagger my plants as im growing. I can start 3 autos (different strains or the same one) that will finish around the same week. When it gets 2 weeks out from harvest, I'l start either new autos or some phenos and keep the light schedule the same until the autos are done, then in a few weeks i can either trigger flowering or if it's autos keep the same light schedule. My yields aren't huge, but i can have 3 or 4 different strains ary the same time.

Back
Top Bottom