Yes, You Do Like Sativas

Not sure as of yet, still looking, want something with a good resident to moulds,, into November here on the island is kind of iffy , I do like the old school purple,, but there so many delicious looking stuff out there these days, thinking of actually doing 4 Fem and 4 autos, any suggestions

Not sure as of yet, still looking, want something with a good resident to moulds,, into November here on the island is kind of iffy , I do like the old school purple,, but there so many delicious looking stuff out there these days, thinking of actually doing 4 Fem and 4 autos, any suggestions
I really enjoyed the Green Crack that I grew but it Pygmyed on me so I’m leary of Auto’s. CL🍀

im an old fart I love.. no I need a good sativa or sativa leaning hybrid ,what makes it even better is some breeders like Brothers grimm have heavy sativa leaning hybrid with cinderella 99 and they have 52 to 60 days flower and straight up sativias at 65 days
when old farts get couch lock the old bones get rickety and stick (arthritis) . but a sativa in the morning wake n bake gets rolling and all creative and happy , ready to roll. then at the end of the day the Bong comes out and the the gets loaded with indica :bong: ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..........sweet dreams

im an old fart I love.. no I need a good sativa or sativa leaning hybrid ,what makes it even better is some breeders like Brothers grimm have heavy sativa leaning hybrid with cinderella 99 and they have 52 to 60 days flower and straight up sativias at 65 days
when old farts get couch lock the old bones get rickety and stick (arthritis) . but a sativa in the morning wake n bake gets rolling and all creative and happy , ready to roll. then at the end of the day the Bong comes out and the the gets loaded with indica :bong: ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz..........sweet dreams
I love 💕 a good Sativa wake n bake in the morning with my coffee ☕️. It’s the perfect way to start the day. CL🍀

WELL ordered some seeds from mj seeds Canada.. looks like I’m going to be growing some “”agent orange “” sativa , in the great outdoors ( my garden) this season.. will have to top them a couple of times as they can get 10+ feet apparently ,, Now anxiously waiting to seed in,, :morenutes:OOH what a feel-ing-What a rushhh

Back in the day a lot of us cared about those big, fat, beautiful striped seeds. We even set up contraptions to separate the seeds from the smokeable herb. Things like cutting down the sides of cardboard boxes so we could sift the baggie of weed as soon as we got home so that the seeds all rolled to one end. Some of the group took home a tray from the cafeteria and used that.

Oh, yes, we cared about the seeds.

No problem about bringing up an old thread. It happens and sometimes there is good info from the old days.
Used album covers to sift the seeds.

Back
Top Bottom