The Best Sativa Strain

The name of this thread was sativa. Ace sells mostly hybrids.

they have tons of Sativas. Say that to my tent of Malawi, Golden Tiger, Killer A5 Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama. All are currently in week 14 of flowering too

That Killer A5 Haze must be amazing at 14 weeks!

I have one, but I've only run it 13 weeks so far. If I have the time, maybe I'll just let this next one run 'til she wears out. :cheesygrinsmiley: At 13 weeks, the last one was still pumping out white pistils.

:bongrip:

The name of this thread was sativa. Ace sells mostly hybrids.
I think maybe I’ll just say that I don’t totally agree with you but whatever. I didn’t realize that this was your thread and I won’t be commenting on it anymore. Happy growing. CL🍀

Right now The Nature Farm has a new release of Original 1972 Columbian Gold, from stock form the people who preserved the genetics, and did the first ever documented grow of the genetics. I bought 3 x 25 packs. These are also the same genetics sold by Underground Seeds Collective, in Spain. The genes come from the same original people who have preserved this strain since 1972. And TNF was given permission to do a seed release.

The Original- 1972 Colombian Gold Dorada De Santa Marta. Came from crippled creek by CrippledCrow. Charlie Garcia and Jahgreenlabel were the first two growers/breeders to document grows publicly. Charlie noted that the ‘2015 seedlot’ of 1972 Colombian gold from crippled creek was a might good expression of the 70s colombian gold.

MassMedicalStrains also has an original release of Acapulco Gold.

CoolBeansSeedbank has the Acapulco Gold. Also a couple other landrace sativas. I also bought 5 packs of these 4 months ago. Dont now when they will be grown, but they are, or will be in possession.

I think maybe I’ll just say that I don’t totally agree with you but whatever. I didn’t realize that this was your thread and I won’t be commenting on it anymore. Happy growing. CL🍀
So basically nothing is a real sativa and well everthing is Cannabis Sativa Linnaeus with some geopolitical differences in how they structure things.
Sativa means cultivated.. so arguably a pure landrace that's been left to the wilds... Isn't sativa?? hmmm?? 😆🤔

Right now The Nature Farm has a new release of Original 1972 Columbian Gold, from stock form the people who preserved the genetics, and did the first ever documented grow of the genetics. I bought 3 x 25 packs. These are also the same genetics sold by Underground Seeds Collective, in Spain. The genes come from the same original people who have preserved this strain since 1972. And TNF was given permission to do a seed release.

The Original- 1972 Colombian Gold Dorada De Santa Marta. Came from crippled creek by CrippledCrow. Charlie Garcia and Jahgreenlabel were the first two growers/breeders to document grows publicly. Charlie noted that the ‘2015 seedlot’ of 1972 Colombian gold from crippled creek was a might good expression of the 70s colombian gold.

MassMedicalStrains also has an original release of Acapulco Gold.

CoolBeansSeedbank has the Acapulco Gold. Also a couple other landrace sativas. I also bought 5 packs of these 4 months ago. Dont now when they will be grown, but they are, or will be in possession.
I have some seeds from World of Seeds, Colombian Gold but I’m not sure about the genetics 🧬.Another one for a future grow. CL🍀

Colombian Gold aka Santa Marta Gold, Highland Thai, Island Thai, Nepalese Highland, Colombian Red, Durban Poison, Malawi Gold, Oaxacan, Michoacan, Congolese, Kerala, Panama Red, Lambsbread, Bangi Haze, Guatemalan, Destroyer, Queen Mother these are all PURE SATIVAS if you're seriously into the subject of growing one.
I believe they call them landrace strains,I only know of one in that category myself,cause I'm getting ready to pop them this spring,Hindu kush,I was a part of a group that specialized in growing landrace strains,most of the group members were from the middle east near Afghanistan, what got me,is how good they grow in the soil out there, really probably 50%sand or better, always peaked my curiosity.

I believe they call them landrace strains,I only know of one in that category myself,cause I'm getting ready to pop them this spring,Hindu kush,I was a part of a group that specialized in growing landrace strains,most of the group members were from the middle east near Afghanistan, what got me,is how good they grow in the soil out there, really probably 50%sand or better, always peaked my curiosity.
@Table Mountain Sativa Co has African landraces, they’re a recent new sponsor to the site.

I don't buy feminized seed. Perhaps they could consider I am not the only one. Their website lists only feminized.

Im not much for fem seeds myself. They have to be special/unobtainable any other way. I bought some/14 Puck-aka Skelly Hashplant S1s last year, from El Jefe Gardens. Ive never seen the Puck in either clone, or S1 ect for sale, and Puck is one of the most sought after of all Hashplant cuts. It comes from Nevils original 80s Hashplant, which is a cross of Pacific Northwest Hashplant x Nl1 x he got a male from this cross , and backcrossed it to the PNWHP Mother. Puck is also known as Skelly, and was found in 1988. She also has a sister named Cuddlefish. Though these are 100% Indica.
For now, Im just buying genetics, that I dont want to get away. I have a buddy Ive been partnered with since 1981, and thats all I will say. I give him all the genetics I buy, for future use.

A good Sativa is the Nepali-Watermelon Hashplant. I believe the original release was from Bodhi, and he gave MassMedicalStrains permission to do a seed increase, and sell them. This pure sativa has been used with several crosses. I bought a pack of them about a month ago, and also a Chem91skva x Watermelon Hashplant cross. The resin production on some Instagram photos was crazy frosted.
I also just bought 24 Kerala Chellakutti from Khalifa Genetics. These come from within the USA, if you are in USA. These are a hardcore landrace 18-25 weeks flowering sativa. Khalifa says it is their most energetic Sativa.

QZfbXox.jpg

CEvT2bg.jpg

2 more that are really good, but are Hybrids, and are Sativa dominant, are the Relic Cough BX3, and Relic Super Silver Haze. HUGE Yield from either. The SSH uses the 98 cup winning clone, and a first release SSH Mr Nice Male.I got 4 packs of these.
Cough BX3 is a NL5 x Haze x Triangle Kush/NL5 x Haze BX3 times towards the Cough. Huge Production from these. Cough is clone only from early 90s. Lung Buster.

mblt270.jpg

wz9vhCJ.jpg

0yeY9Ku.jpg

I looked up the Acapulco Gold at cool bean. That is the same as Bodhi has. Not the real deal. Nice smoke though. No one I know of has real AG now. It was a trip and nothing less. The Chellakutti threw me one crazy tripped out plant. The others were more normal.

Back
Top Bottom