Yes, You Do Like Sativas

I prefer sativa over indica. Of course it's difficult to achieve acquisition of a pure sativa anymore.

A couple choice ones would have been Sour Diesel, Jack Herrer, and Tangie. Hands down the best sativa I have ever had the pleasure of smoking has been Lamb's Bread. That high was so crisp nothing could ever compare.

I prefer smoking and getting stuff done. My brother would smoke anything and his indicas would always hang me low and not want to work on anything; that just ain't me.

Give me a sativa ALL day; every day.
Amen bro 😎 CL🍀

yes i do like sativas i even have a hat that says sativa believer :) remember walking all around Glastonbury festival high as a giraffes nutsack, mouth like gandi's flipflop searching for that hat. I also was under the impression years ago that only indica dominant plants would yeild enough to make it worth while doing...just finished a 90% sativa dominant phenotype of the SEXBUD. huge yeilder and awesome smoke.

sexhdbud.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG
I’m getting ready for my first indoor grow of Golden Tiger 🐅. CL🍀

Hey CL , I have looked at the GC for a couple of years now,, Is it really comparable to crack,? ( not saying you are a crack smoker) When you take that toke does it go straight to the brain ?? Its why I love sativa, the buzz buzz , zoom zoom, rip’n all around,, creative cerebral, lets get r done HIGH

Green Crack is a hybrid with at least 50% indica. It smokes like a sativa. It definitely has plenty of energy. Not sure about how it compares to actual crack. Because Whitney Houston said "crack is whack" a long time ago and her words of wisdom stuck with me.

Hey CL , I have looked at the GC for a couple of years now,, Is it really comparable to crack,? ( not saying you are a crack smoker) When you take that toke does it go straight to the brain ?? Its why I love sativa, the buzz buzz , zoom zoom, rip’n all around,, creative cerebral, lets get r done HIGH
Yeah puts a big azz smile on my face and I’m up n ready to take on the day. I really enjoy it 😊. And no I don’t smoke rock but I did ungodly amounts up my nose back in the day. ❄️ CL🍀

The universe has been bountiful and fruitful so far this year in terms of sativa power, i have just been blessed with a south african friend of mine who brough back several unknown landrace sativa strains from his homeland. All he knows about the seeds are that some good sativas mentioning swazzi...durban poison and malawi but has no idea what strains the seeds he has gifted me are.
This could be a waste of time or an amazing find who knows:yummy:
:lot-o-toke::420:

The universe has been bountiful and fruitful so far this year in terms of sativa power, i have just been blessed with a south african friend of mine who brough back several unknown landrace sativa strains from his homeland. All he knows about the seeds are that some good sativas mentioning swazzi...durban poison and malawi but has no idea what strains the seeds he has gifted me are.
This could be a waste of time or an amazing find who knows:yummy:
:lot-o-toke::420:
Sounds like the universe has been kind to you. I was going to try a landrace Thai but went with the GT instead. 100% Sativa hybrid of a couple of Thai’s + Malawi killer. CL🍀

The first time I grew it it was very trippy but I over fed it and it didn't produce so well, even so my wife and I both said it was the best weed I'd ever grown; I've been growing 35 yrs.

I only grow Sativas these days.

This years plant was outstanding. The smoke is very strong and trippy, but not as extroverted as some of my other Sats. The are art least 3 phenos. Last year was extreme Thai. This year a half Thai half Malawi. I've had a more Thai one too.
The GT and my zamal x Tom Hill haze are my strongest 2 this year, although I've yet to try the original haze properly.

All my weed gets turned into Malawi style fermented cob these days. 😄

IMG-20221114-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20221113-WA0000.jpg

GT at 37n Spain.

I have some more pictures on my lap top and will dig them out later.

IMG-20221113-WA0002.jpg

what are the companion flowers ?

my friends run companion plants outdoor as well in BC. no one even notices the weed, they all comment on the incredible flowers lol. one of the guys works in landscaping and home garden design.

Back
Top Bottom