The Best Sativa Strain

My "bests" at this time are '60's Michoacan and Malawi gold. Got the malawi from RSC. Tried to watch for some amber tricomes. Never happened. The first time I grew it I let it run 22 wks. After a cure I discovered if I took 3 hits I could no longer trust myself in the car. Also tv didn't require turning on.

Second time I grew it I let it run 16 weeks. Plenty high but not an everyday deal. Tastes very much like pineapple.

Lots of people mention michoacan in seed ads. No one will, when pressed, admit to actually having pure michoacan. If they 'admit' they most often disappear before the question is asked.

My "bests" at this time are '60's Michoacan and Malawi gold. Got the malawi from RSC. Tried to watch for some amber tricomes. Never happened. The first time I grew it I let it run 22 wks. After a cure I discovered if I took 3 hits I could no longer trust myself in the car. Also tv didn't require turning on.

Second time I grew it I let it run 16 weeks. Plenty high but not an everyday deal. Tastes very much like pineapple.

Lots of people mention michoacan in seed ads. No one will, when pressed, admit to actually having pure michoacan. If they 'admit' they most often disappear before the question is asked.

I’m convinced some sativas could flower for 52 weeks if you let them. Probably would be on par with DMT at that point 😂

I recently ran across a breeder who is working to preserve many of the great current sativas. Check out Gerry at Colorado Sativas.

:thumb:

I have my eye on some of his Ace of Haze and Queen Mother.

Roberts Creek Congo. o_O
Hands down the raciest 100% Sativa I've ever smoked or grown.
Made you want to take all your clothes off and dance all night.
Was gifted a cut and then lost it 2 years later 😢

Roberts Creek Congo. o_O
Hands down the raciest 100% Sativa I've ever smoked or grown.
Made you want to take all your clothes off and dance all night.
Was gifted a cut and then lost it 2 years later 😢
I've got a few lines of Congolese. Yeah it's Hella racey and agree it's dancey.

interesting thort - If a indoor tent manufacturer came out with a 12-14 foot high grow tent for Sativa growing it would be heavy and expensive. DURBAN POISION is the only pot that made me turn green and dry reach. Love it . Need to find the one that smells like anase and liquorice not one like old Axel grease.
Try the landrace team. com. I don’t remember if they have it but they have a 💩 load of others. I think they have almost everything that came from Africa. They have an extensive collection of strains. So many that it’s almost impossible to choose. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

interesting thort - If a indoor tent manufacturer came out with a 12-14 foot high grow tent for Sativa growing it would be heavy and expensive. DURBAN POISION is the only pot that made me turn green and dry reach. Love it . Need to find the one that smells like anase and liquorice not one like old Axel grease.
The market for those with 14' ceilings is probably a bit small.. heck just custom order a tent.
Also indoor and outdoor you can grow wide instead of tall..

The market for those with 14' ceilings is probably a bit small.. heck just custom order a tent.
Also indoor and outdoor you can grow wide instead of tall..
Doesn’t your Chateau have at least 14’ ceilings? You might want to consider getting a new Realtor FB. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Colombian Gold aka Santa Marta Gold, Highland Thai, Island Thai, Nepalese Highland, Colombian Red, Durban Poison, Malawi Gold, Oaxacan, Michoacan, Congolese, Kerala, Panama Red, Lambsbread, Bangi Haze, Guatemalan, Destroyer, Queen Mother these are all PURE SATIVAS if you're seriously into the subject of growing one.
Try Ace seeds!! They have really good sativa's!! Happy Monday Growmie!! 😎✌️

They do go Mr Tickles 🤣

Laying them down works. Our Skunk 11 and Kali Mists - looked like an S&M Dungeon in there at the end 🤣

IMG_7008.png

Back
Top Bottom