What would you grow?

Timbo57

I'm a oldie but a newbie. I grow indoors, my first grow is with 6 bubba kush plants. Things are going pretty good so far. I was thinking about growing a different type of cannabis next time. What is your favorite go to for a newbie like me to try at growing?

Hi Timbo57.... I found you can never go wrong with ...Northern Lights.... Easy to grow and great Indica buzz!
1570148953869.gif

Good pick, but the OP wanted a different type than the indica he just grew... :reading420magazine:

Northern Lights does not feel very indica to me. The high is not comparable to a narcotic pure indica high like Bubba imho (eventhough the NL is classified as a pure indica also). It’s much more pyschedelic and exciting. It really has a character.

Lol... I agree with you crimsonecho many pheno types many flavors, I believe certain pheno's from NL could or should be classified as a hybrids strains and as for the OP I took it as any different strain not type.... guess I could have said try ruderalis ;)

Lol... I agree with you crimsonecho many pheno types many flavors, I believe certain pheno's from NL could or should be classified as a hybrids strains and as for the OP I took it as any different strain not type.... guess I could have said try ruderalis ;)

Don’t know how trustworthy those genetic classifications are. I don’t trust them that much. All i know is very thin bladed leaves like a sativa and when consumed proper visual distortions as if you are on a mild mushroom trip. Maybe due to high potency but without a classic heavy narcotic, couchlock effect. So i’d say this is the pheno for me. The same high when i was a teen visiting the dam in 2006. I was searching for the same high and Sensi delivered.

And yeah, i also thought he was asking for a different, easy to grow strain.

Hi all of you fellow growers! I love all the input you are giving. I have been looking into northern lights, sounds like and interesting and fun grow. I will keep that in my list of dream grows. I presently have some Bubba Kush growing in a spare walk in closet upstairs bedroom. Its 6X4X8 with charcoal filter and exhaust fan, 2 fans circulating air and humidifier. Temps have been running 70 to 78F and Rh at 60%. 2-600W led with veg and bloom. Running 18/6 with 5 gal pots Fox Farm Happy Frog, nutes and cal-mag on RO water.

Back
Top Bottom