What's Going On Here?

Slayer84092

So yesterday I got a plant from a friend. He fucked it up somehow, and I don't know what specifically is going on. When I went to pick it up, it had fallen over because he never propped it up, he had severely over-watered it, and he was using miracle grow soil. When I got home I transplanted it into some fox farms ocean forest. Can any of you tell what's wrong with it from the pics? Any help would be much appreciated.

Ask PitViper, SettingSun, FryingPanFlyer, or Roseman. Tell them I sent you and ask their help. They can help if anyone can. I would take it easy, re-pot the plant in a beneficial medium and drown it in light with a thorough flush stakes and a fan or two on low-med.

I agree that it's probably just stress from all it's been through.

It will take a few days for things to sort out.

Now that you have it in good soil, and not over-watered, I'd just wait a few days to see if the plants improves before trying to fix anything.

nice rescue ;)

The transplant will do it good. the FF soil has starter nutes in it...good for 2 weeks.get a couple gallons of bottled water. water sparingly in the first 2 weeks. the plant will pick up by them. pick a name brand fertilizer...FoxFarm has some. use 25% strength at 1st
do you have a cheap ph meter? its well worth it
I would PH my water at 7.0 and it should be fine. test the PH of the runoff and it willl tell all.
I havent grown Blue Dream but Slosmokin has and he pulled a MONSTER harvest...well grown
he did his in hydro so you may not find everything your looking for but between of all here we should get you in the right direction.
:peace:

Ask PitViper, SettingSun, FryingPanFlyer, or Roseman. Tell them I sent you and ask their help. They can help if anyone can. I would take it easy, re-pot the plant in a beneficial medium and drown it in light with a thorough flush stakes and a fan or two on low-med.

Got your PM, Sorry bro, but I am dumb as dirt when it comes to soil growing. I'm a Bubble
Head.
I bet someone will come along that knows..

I just got it, and its outdoors now. The weather conditions are great right now where I live, so I figured i'd give it a go. I heard it started out indoor under CFLs with over a hundred others. The dude deemed it no good, or at least not as good as some of the others. Apparently he got rid of half of em and just kept the really beasty ones. I won't be able to tell what's going on for sure for at least a few days, considering it's been transplanted twice in less than a week.

Oh, okay. It's probably light stress. You're supposed to 'harden them off' before going from CFL to outdoors.

They won't immediately be used to the power increase.

Looks like she's gettin worse. Are things just gonna get worse before they get better or is this NOT shock?

2010-06-14_19_42_34.jpg

The leaves are curling more and it's starting to get some discoloration
2010-06-14_19_42_04.jpg

Here you can see more yellow discoloration
2010-06-14_19_41_18.jpg

It's been fairly nice in the Sacramento area lately, so she's been outside. I took this at around 8 pm when it was starting to cool down, but it got to 92 today and the humidity stayed about the same. I'm keeping her in indirect sunlight for the moment, and I bring her in at night.
2010-06-14_19_40_58.jpg

Back
Top Bottom