What's going on here?

Mugsydigs

I've grown outdoors for years but this is my first HID grow. 1000w HPS 12/12 PP. soil pH 6.5. What deficiency does this look like?
image5905.jpg
image5905.jpg

BTW this is my first post, hopefully I uploaded the picture right
image5906.jpg

Looks like a very late phosphorous deficiency to me, but your plant looks like it's still in veg which makes me wonder about your pH. Are you positive of the 6.5, cause that sure looks like a lock-out situation to me. What are your temps? Regardless, that girl looks pretty far gone, I doubt it will make it.

They're in first few weeks of 12/12 PP. watered with super bloom so hopefully that will help. Temps around 70 and RH around 50%. there is actually new growth on top that looks decent. I used a ph testing kit the one with reagent pills. I hear litmus is ideal but couldn't find them. Hopefully next round goes better. I also used Epsom salts a few weeks ago just in case, no help. What next? Thanks!!!

When you were checking pH, were you checking the pH of the run off water? Testing the run off will give you a better idea of what pH the plant is living with.

She seems pretty far gone though buddy, I'm not too confident she will make it. With problems like that early in flower, you will see a reduced yield in the end. Just a thought, it may be an idea to just chuck her out and start over.

When you were checking pH, were you checking the pH of the run off water? Testing the run off will give you a better idea of what pH the plant is living with.

She seems pretty far gone though buddy, I'm not too confident she will make it. With problems like that early in flower, you will see a reduced yield in the end. Just a thought, it may be an idea to just chuck her out and start over.

I will check pH of runoff. Yeah I don't have high hopes for this groups yield, first HID grow is more or less trial and error. You've all been so helpful!!! Thank you so much!!!!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom