What's The Matter? It's Just Lilolme

Speaking of ventilation I have one of these and it has real potential. Variable speed pretty quiet. Would have to mount it to something flat with a rectangular opening for the exhaust. It intakes through the holes in the end.
420-magazine-mobile1176931841.jpg

Got stuff on order for my scrog/support structure. One issue was keepin the lines tight.Tryin to get a knot in the end and not lose tension. Think I got it.
420-magazine-mobile333541006.jpg

Was gonna reorder some gnat paper so of course its time to experiment. Its sticky and lays flat so not much of a challenge there. I have used duct tape for lots of weird stuff I hope you have too so I decided on this. Its metal duct tape, sticky as heck and easy to lay flat. Oh yea plants are there too, only saw a couple of
420-magazine-mobile1615586742.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1710472443.jpg
gnats but its on now,
Let the bodies hit the tape

Was gonna reorder some gnat paper so of course its time to experiment. Its sticky and lays flat so not much of a challenge there. I have used duct tape for lots of weird stuff I hope you have too so I decided on this. Its metal duct tape, sticky as heck and easy to lay flat. Oh yea plants are there too, only saw a couple of
gnats but its on now,

One is bought and the other is homemade

gnats but its on now,

Looking good and so creative! Van stank has a good solution for the gnats. I'm Sure he Will be more then willing to Share. Just told Someone in a other post. Let me check it for you

Here you go:

For those fungas gnats Neil, mix 4 parts water with 1 part 3% Hydrogen Peroxide and water with it. It will kill the fungus gnats in one shot. You might need to do another water a bit later if there were any unhatched eggs in there. The mixture won't hurt your plant at all.
Grandpa Tokin Grows GG4 & ASD In RDWC With Cree LED

Tossin a batch, bud rot, I did it, I think lack of sufficient air flow and the fact I brought her inside during a cool wet weather period when she probly got it sealed her fate. Oh well.
420-magazine-mobile980237087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile947614926.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1417443864.jpg

Just another thing I aint gonna fret over it. My dad passed away recently he grew for a while I found some it was brown and crunchy as hell worse than mine I wonder how much of that crap he smoked.

Back
Top Bottom