What's the problem?

Rokken123

420 Member
Hello i have a Meizhi 600W (271W) in a 3x3, i dont know why my plant is pointing down, maybe overwatering? And my leaves are small with brown spots, maybe its because i use a PH- “Bloom”? Ph is on 6,4/6,5 Cellmax soil with fert, ph of the soil is 6,5. Btw this is my second plant so I’m not an expert. And idk why I got ph- bloom.. I ordered a normal ph-...
Northern light auto:

Here's a link to help you start a grow journal. Having a journal and stopping by others journals will help you a lot.

Fun fact is that I’m not feeding, because the cellmax soil I’m using have already fertilizers in. I only use ph water. For my next plant I’m gonna use biobiz light, so I’m not gonna have problems.
Haha quote of the century that one mate. Biobizz is mental.
It's not soil, so soil growers are wrong.
It's not hydro, so Coco, NFT, DWC, E&F, Aeroponics growers and everyone else are all wrong.
The only people that can help you are those that use it and unless you do exactly what they say it will go wrong from day 1.
It's peat based. Which is "soiless" which means hydro. But it's not.
It also comes pre fertilized with an ec of 1.2!
I'll just put that into perspective here. Hang on a few.....

Haha quote of the century that one mate. Biobizz is mental.
It's not soil, so soil growers are wrong.
It's not hydro, so Coco, NFT, DWC, E&F, Aeroponics growers and everyone else are all wrong.
The only people that can help you are those that use it and unless you do exactly what they say it will go wrong from day 1.
It's peat based. Which is "soiless" which means hydro. But it's not.
It also comes pre fertilized with an ec of 1.2!
I'll just put that into perspective here. Hang on a few.....
I know, I’m not saying it’s a bad soil or is not a good soil, I’m learning. I can’t judge something right now. Thank you btw

I see this every time I setup in a new place.
I don’t have separate climate control at home so I can’t control the vpd and have to calibrate the nutrient strength and light distance to allow for the difference. Combine that with limited root space and you’ll get a unhappy plant.

Back
Top Bottom