What's wrong?

raqonstuff

420 Member
Hey! First attempt at growing and I've decided to go rookie freestyle, so I may be in trouble haha. Germinated some seeds, put them in pots after that, and for about ten days placed them outside during the day, and inside during the night. I've since transplanted two of them into larger pots, and moved them inside to get them under a regular blue led light. This plant started to show these little brown spots, and I don't know what could be going wrong. I'm afraid I may have left some water drops on the leaves, causing them to get burnt. As I'm not experienced I'd like to know what you think! I keep the light at a distance of about 20cm from the plant.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 15855084163832002643308.jpg
    15855084163832002643308.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Hey! First attempt at growing and I've decided to go rookie freestyle, so I may be in trouble haha. Germinated some seeds, put them in pots after that, and for about ten days placed them outside during the day, and inside during the night. I've since transplanted two of them into larger pots, and moved them inside to get them under a regular blue led light. This plant started to show these little brown spots, and I don't know what could be going wrong. I'm afraid I may have left some water drops on the leaves, causing them to get burnt. As I'm not experienced I'd like to know what you think! I keep the light at a distance of about 20cm from the plant.

Thanks!
:welcome: to :420: @raqonstuff

My seedlings used to look like that :hmmmm: ...back when I used to put them into Miracle Grow to start them, and I over watered them :goodluck:

Thank you all for your answers! It's now a bit further from the light, I'll see how it turns out! However, I think the veins are turning purple instead of the brown I mentioned. Could it just be genetics?

Attachments

• 15856690995511536846469.jpg
    15856690995511536846469.jpg
    827.7 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom