• Steamroller

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Bubbler

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 3.3%

• Total voters

Yackosheemi

So I was sitting here baked off my mind and I wondered, whats my favorite way to smoke. Then, I realized I really love all ways of smoking. So I considered the scenario that if some crazy psycho person held a gun to my head and made me choose, I guess I'd have to say blunts. What do y'all thinK?

I've been doing bongs since 1972!I bake with trimmings after each harvest,brownies!!!

Blunts FTW! I love rolling them up. They are the best way to smoke with a group of friends and it gives me a much cleaner high than other methods.

spots. knife hits, you know. here in new zealand its pretty common. hits you so much harder than most other methods. the knives become red hot and burn the pot at a much higher temperature, makes you cough pretty hard but it squeezes more thc out of it.

i love it all but i gotta stick with what i started on which is bowls, i can fully remember my first time smoking, my favorite person planet [who is/was also my main dealer] taught me how to use it and smoke it right. 1st time no coughs til it was 100% cashed

when i was younger.... it was joints all the way but now old and lazy as i am its bowls. i have many and try to use them all....lol: smoke2:

Back
Top Bottom