Littlegee1988

420 Member
Just joined the site a few days ago looking to make some contacts and find out what people like to grow over here, I'm on with super iced grapefruit at the moment and my first run were some bag seeds ready to harvest any day now

I'm growing Pennywise from seed, Blackberry kush clone, Lunar Landing from Burnsbest cannabis, and a Bubba kush clone.

Sent from my XT1032 using 420

Hi. Im also new. Im on a batch of white widow autos.all Tiped at the third node except one at the 4th. Trying out the leds atm.

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I've been looking into using leds myself I'm using CFO at the moment as I've got quite a small grow space do you have a grow journal? Would like to see how it turns out and I highly rate blackberry kush and have yet to try Bubba kush do you find it much more of a hassle growing more than one strain at once?

It's a bit more work for sure but I ended up with my early evening smoke, bed time smoke, and a muscle relaxing smoke if I'm hurting in one grow, my first grow.
I do like led especially the Mars hydro 300 for bang for the buck you can take a plant start to end with one light. I will grab some links for you to my intro and journal.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using 420
NW new guy
Redmud's Upstairs Back Deck Outdoor Grow

Thanks man appreciate all the info I'm thinking about putting two different types down for my next grow I'm itching to try "girl scout cookies" all the folks in the USA seem so into at the moment and blueberry just because I love it. il be sure to keep an eye on your journals too. Many thanks

Grow them out you won't regret it's not that much more work just more logging which plant got what how much and when.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using 420

Gonna give it a blast after these grapefruit are done variety is the spice of life after all

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420

Back
Top Bottom