When do you give up on plants?

TheFertilizer

I have these 5 platinum girl scout cookies that have just been struggling forever now. Seriously I've been waiting for weeks and weeks for them to come around and I have no idea what the problem is. I'm pretty sure they're just bad seeds or something, because I have a Blackberry Kush growing in the exact same conditions and it's doing fantastic. Still it's not as if I haven't done some things wrong to them, but it just seems like they're stunted and I'm wondering how long it's really going to take for them to recuperate. Meanwhile, the Blackberry Kush is growing fast and strong and is going to be ready to flower before I think the others even start growing again.

I'm thinking that it might make more sense just to take clones off of the Blackberry Kush and cull the bad plants. I'd like to take clones and flower them out anyway to see what I get, but I have a 6 plant limit.

I'm trying to think of how long it will take to take clones and get them into flower versus how long it would take stunted plants to recover and get ready for flower. In the past I've only ever nursed one plant back to health, and I remember it taking a good while.

Oh also, can you clone a sick plant? So like, if I wanted to really test if it was nature vs nurture, and I cloned one of the Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, would the clone start growing healthily if it was say, a soil condition, that was hurting it before?

You can clone.
If soil or bad roots are the problem that would help.
After looking at you journal I think it is a root problem.

If you try to save your plants I would use some enzyme (cannazym, sensizym ect.) with Great White Shark and H&G Roots Exelurator.
Some of the best products I ever tried.

Back
Top Bottom