When was the last time you used a bong?

I use a bong occasionally. Used the MFLB for a couple years but recently switched to the new Arizer Solo 2 vape and love it. Nice clouds and good taste.

Hi y'all.. I am a new kid on the block here.. just wanted to throw out a test post

The youngsters here have glass bongs with ice in them.. very smooth and cool.. I prefer small hits of kief and have a new silicone bowl

I hope I can find the search function for the forum.. I am interested to know if non vented propane heaters in greenhouse kills plants.

Plants can only handle so much carbon dioxide before they suffocate. Not to mention having a fuel heater in an enclosed space is bad for all kinds of reasons.

Why not go with a oil filled heater or residential space heater that have safeties?

Hi y'all.. I am a new kid on the block here.. just wanted to throw out a test post

The youngsters here have glass bongs with ice in them.. very smooth and cool.. I prefer small hits of kief and have a new silicone bowl

I hope I can find the search function for the forum.. I am interested to know if non vented propane heaters in greenhouse kills plants.

Size and type of heaters makes a difference. Newer non vented heaters are fine they are built that way. You also mentioned "Greenhouse". A greenhouse should have plenty air circulation. You still need to continually replace air.

Ten minutes ago,one hit - trashed ! I haven't hit the bong in a week . A nice change from my two vapes. Oh well , back to vaping .:volcano-smiley:

I was thinking I should make and try a gravity bong.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Is it worth the effort? .

I was looking at the solo recently- gold to know.. But DaVinci just came out with a new one the size of the PAX. I’d like to see that one a little closer up.

I've got the Da Vinci IQ,it is small & powerful. About the size of a very early iPhone. The replaceable 18650 battery is much better than a built in battery,imo.Pack it tight !

I was thinking I should make and try a gravity bong.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Is it worth the effort? .
theres a few easy ways and they are worth the effort but messy and not very elegant. If you have some good weed or hash the effects can be pretty intense.

theres a few easy ways and they are worth the effort but messy and not very elegant. If you have some good weed or hash the effects can be pretty intense.

Thanks ItWas. I'll make some some bubble hash in the next week so I'll consider gravity bong. Kinda old school but sounds like fun!

I dropped my glass bong in the sink when trying to fill it. No more bong. :(

I've gotta say, vaping is much healthier and easier on the lungs than breathing smoke! (I want one of those AC heater rigs for a bong, but they're spendy, and my little Mig Vapor Sub-Herb definitely does the job.)

For cleaning, a clean freak friend used to put his glass in the dishwasher, and I've heard about using denture soak tablets (though I doubt those would be much good on a serious buildup of tarry resiny goo...)

I find rubbing alcohol 70% and table salt fair bit then shake it well rinse well with hot water for few times then do cold a few times and bang brand new bong .

Damn man, you just made me realize I smoke too many blunts haha... It's just so easy to come by where I'm at that I just haven't even thought about getting a piece lol. I mean, just check it out! :O

9f4bcb23b186e0ea1938939df53ff7c2.jpg

6 for 1 swishers x.x

I feel it is important to note. With the rise of shatter and wax you may want to reconsider " Dabbing " being your first bong hit in years. Tried that coughed up a lung but holy crap I was high!

Back
Top Bottom