Where do you toke?

usually at home.. but in summer i like to go up to point danger (aussies will know it) sit there as the sun comes up and watch the surf roll in and look out to the horizon over the pacific.... ahhhh bliss

On top of my local hills watching the sunset over that big pond.

At my favorite local coffeeshop, Mellow Yellow, with friends or in front of the computer screen.

Right here in front of the computer screen~~&
in my special chair in our Apt.~~also at friends
house~~I love to get ripped where ever~~LOL~~
PEACE OUT~~

Well I have only got to get high in a few places now.. So far, its right here at my computer.. lol But, I know that my favorite place to be is when I get to go home every couple months, I like to just chill in my shop and tinker on my dirtbikes or harley or trucks or whatever.. So I bet when I get to go home here in a month or so, Im gonna get stoned in my shop.. and I bet it becomes my new favorite place.

:bong:

in my room alone is sweet, if im with my group of stoner mates i rather do stuff, go on buzzy missions and just do weard sht lol

My favorite place to smoke is in the swimming pool. I like to float on my back with a noodle and puff away.

Now that it's winter time, I just toke in my room.

Besides the woods, any hidden deck or back porch is always comforting. When possible, I toke up in my bathroom before I shower. It has a fan in the ceiling that quickly clears away the odor.

i have to classify the conditions because i have too many places

alone: in my basement

with my dealer: in his car

for old times sake: at my old dealer/close friends house

I prefer to toke at home, while I'm alone - to better enjoy the ensuing feeling of pleasantness, without the "lectures".
Vinny

My favorite place is a part across the st of my house. its quiet and private nice place to relax. or my bathroom ( like to hotbox it )

Back
Top Bottom