Where to buy new seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemsontigz

Please dont tell me to order threw somebody that supports the site. I dont mind doin so but only refer ones that you have dealt with personally. Any help with first hand experience would be greatly appreciated. :thumb:

i use herbies and only herbies. i didnt really use them because they were a sponsor of this site, but because they are the premier seed distributer of my country.

as a repeat customer several times a year i have a solid perspective on their service.

prices are beyond competitive when you include our magazine discount
i love that if i give them special instructions like "free regs are no good to me, need a free auto instead" they instantly complied with my wishes and they even sent me an email to thank me for my custom and they were happy to oblige.

i would absolutly love to plug our other seed suppliers and i have zero against them at all, but have never needed to try another so i couldnt speak from personal authority.

Ive never bought seeds myself. However I know that a lot of pals on this site have bought from herbies and were always satisfied as far as i know.

Totally. I'm not going to divulge details, but it is always a "surprise" so to speak as to what you get. No matter what beans you get, and what generous amount of freebies, they are all individually packaged and labeled. Not all companies do that. Pretty hard to tell different strains from just the seed appearance.

Careful when ordering seeds. They aren't legal everywhere. I would suggest only ordering locally, then you have no borders to cross.
Not all are fortunate to have a bean bank locally and need to take a leap of faith or the mysterious results that come with growing bag seed. Either way you have no idea what you'll end up with, but the latter you can pretty much rest assured will not be that good. i haven't yet taken the plunge, but when i do I'm going with Herbies.

Not all are fortunate to have a bean bank locally and need to take a leap of faith or the mysterious results that come with growing bag seed. Either way you have no idea what you'll end up with, but the latter you can pretty much rest assured will not be that good. i haven't yet taken the plunge, but when i do I'm going with Herbies.

Sorry, when I said local I meant within your country.

If your in the states USA you have so many dispensaries and seed banks! Up in Canada we only have 1! Vancouver seed bank, pretty good guys..

Sorry, when I said local I meant within your country.

If your in the states USA you have so many dispensaries and seed banks! Up in Canada we only have 1! Vancouver seed bank, pretty good guys.

Didn't know we had seeds banks down here?

Don't shoot me in the face if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not illegal in all 50. Many states have decriminalized at the state level leaving it only illegal at the federal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom