White Widow Auto 1st Grow

It happens don't worry. I just getting started and I'm on my 4th go round lol. I learn new stuff every day (like the lux #)from this site and these forums though. If you have a question search it in the forums. Might be old might be brand new but there's always something
This forum is a great thing !!! Im not a social media user at all. I just figured i would lurk here . But it seems stupid to not take advantage of such a great resource so I decided to do tthis journal

This forum is a great thing !!! Im not a social media user at all. I just figured i would lurk here . But it seems stupid to not take advantage of such a great resource so I decided to do tthis journal
I haven't posted a journal yet myself but I have plenty of journal photos and notes along the way. This place has helped and answered so many questions for me wether it be written knowledge or photos to compare to. Keep this site in the go to bank for sure! And good luck!

That lux reading definitely seems super low...my 2x4 light above my office reads 800....so if ur light is only reading 1200 you may require a different light or put them way closer to your plants.

Info from royal queen seeds

HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

20200227_123917.jpgScreenshot_20200227-123928_Light Meter.jpg

That lux reading definitely seems super low...my 2x4 light above my office reads 800....so if ur light is only reading 1200 you may require a different light or put them way closer to your plants.

Info from royal queen seeds

HOW MUCH LIGHT DO YOUR CANNABIS PLANTS REQUIRE?
  • Clones and seedlings: 5,000–7,000 lux
  • Vegetative growth: 15,000–50,000 lux
  • Flowering: 45,000–65,000 lux
  • Maximum recommended amount of light: 75,000 lux

20200227_123917.jpgScreenshot_20200227-123928_Light Meter.jpg
Its a free app so I'm not sure how accurate it is . When I put my hand under it at the top of the pot it feels warm .

Whats up 6thsense, i dig your tent. I may upgrade to the 4x4 after my first grow is done. Would like the extra space. Have those girls sprouted out of the dirt yet? Im gonna pull my recliner up and follow along lol
The 4x4 tent is way bigger in person then it looks on the internet lol

Upon closer inspection the other seed has just risen . The shell is still on it and it is growing kind of sideways and very hard to see because its the same color as the soil . I guess it has to orient itself up by itself ?
Up will be relative to where the light source is coming from. I keep my light as close as the plants will allow as to minimize the height of the plant. (My grow is VERY height restricted)

I usually run 24hr for the first couple weeks until they get going then give them 18/6. Personal pref
Think Im gonna run 24 hr for now . I liked the idea of having the light off when im at work so it doesn’t burn my house down but its seems safe

Think Im gonna run 24 hr for now . I liked the idea of having the light off when im at work so it doesn’t burn my house down but its seems safe
I ran mine 24hr for the first week. Seems to help then hit them with some rest 20/4 they really perk up. So funny you mentioned burning down the house. I had extreme paranoia about that at first. I even installed cameras in my house because of my anxiety about it. Eventually you gain some confidence in your setup and not worry so much about it ;)

I ran mine 24hr for the first week. Seems to help then hit them with some rest 20/4 they really perk up. So funny you mentioned burning down the house. I had extreme paranoia about that at first. I even installed cameras in my house because of my anxiety about it. Eventually you gain some confidence in your setup and not worry so much about it ;)
When Im at work and the clock hits 10:30 and I know my lights went off and I haven’t gotten a phone call that my house is gone I breathe a sigh of relief . Im starting to get over it though

Back
Top Bottom