White Widow Auto 1st Grow

The suspense is killing me !!!!!!
Story of every growers life! Lol

Side note on height of your light, to get a more accurate reading, if you have a decent phone get light meter app, it allows for reading of lux....some say its accurate as a real light meter some say its not. If you dont currently have a light reader then definitely recommend downloading a free one. Can at least give u an idea of how much lux ur plants are getting.

You got a nice crowd here to help...im just here for :popcorn:

Side note on height of your light, to get a more accurate reading, if you have a decent phone get light meter app, it allows for reading of lux....some say its accurate as a real light meter some say its not. If you dont currently have a light reader then definitely recommend downloading a free one. Can at least give u an idea of how much lux ur plants are getting.

Thx I didn’t even know such a thing existed lol guess they really do have an app for everything

We have a little action in one of the pots . Kind of hard to see with the light on . Gave both pots a mist .
D0940C03-5141-40A7-9914-4DBBE7FD59B6.jpeg

I actually just finished my first go round with white widow autos. Harvested 2 under a 400w light in 100 days . Good luck and stay positive. It's a hearty line
Thats why I picked white widow for my first grow everybody says its pretty hard to screw up

I

I downloaded a free light meter . Its reading 1206 but idk how accurate this thing is

From what I'm reading 25 to 50,000 is optimal for fast growth. I have my light only two inches away from my plant though so my reading is higher. I'm using a 4-foot "hypertough" LED shop light to veg.
Thats one area I definitely slacked on. Next grow I want to be more prepared for the period after germination. I read everything I could before I dove in but now I realize I neglected it

Thats one area I definitely slacked on. Next grow I want to be more prepared for the period after germination. I read everything I could before I dove in but now I realize I neglected it
It happens don't worry. I just getting started and I'm on my 4th go round lol. I learn new stuff every day (like the lux #)from this site and these forums though. If you have a question search it in the forums. Might be old might be brand new but there's always something

Back
Top Bottom