White Widow Auto 1st Grow

I should have mentioned I’ll be popping 2 seeds for this first grow and plan on topping and lst . But thats getting way ahead of where Im at right now
With autos you are smart to think ahead haha they grow like crazy.

Not that it matters, but I’ll chime in as well. Options never hurt. I always soak in a shot glass for 24 hours, then move to paper towel in a baggy for 24 hours then, boom! Into the dirt she goes!

Are you going to quad line, hex line, or just top eventually?

Thats
With autos you are smart to think ahead haha they grow like crazy.
Lol thats why Ive been sitting here with an empty tent with the lights and fan on for a week .I want to go slow and plan everything out seems from reading journals like most of the mistakes come from rushing in all the good growers always have a plan before they even pop seeds

Not that it matters, but I’ll chime in as well. Options never hurt. I always soak in a shot glass for 24 hours, then move to paper towel in a baggy for 24 hours then, boom! Into the dirt she goes!

Are you going to quad line, hex line, or just top eventually?
I plan on topping and LST . Ive read the thread on quad lining I would love to do it but it might be above my skill lvl

Nice. Your tent set up looks very similar to mine. What temps and Relative humidity are you seeing?

Edit disregard saw in original post they look good
Mid 70’s and 30-40 rh im not worried about the rh being low I live in a very humid place just happen to be having an unusual cold spell

So PH would be my focus based on the info provided everything else looks solid. What nutrients do you plan to use?
Yeah I agree I dont even know of my ph meter is cal right its giving me 2 differnt reading from different faucets that both come from the same well . I was thinking fox farm nutes since im using ffof soil . But I’m not opposed to using something else . I haven’t bough nutes yet I figure Im good for a while with hot soil .

I plan on topping and LST . Ive read the thread on quad lining I would love to do it but it might be above my skill lvl
It’s really quite easy to do. I’ve got a tutorial somewhere in my journal. I always hexline my plants. That bottom third internode sometimes makes it to the top. Other times it doesn’t, then I just turn it into a quad line.

It’s really quite easy to do. I’ve got a tutorial somewhere in my journal. I always hexline my plants. That bottom third internode sometimes makes it to the top. Other times it doesn’t, then I just turn it into a quad line.
Maybe I’ll give it a try on one of them . Ill probably be much more comfortable by then. You read that auto’s shouldnt be messed with besides lst but then you see all these auto growers cultivating these incredible plants with quading and topping. Its hard to decide what to do when you dont know anything lol .

you See I keep forgetting your going to run autos. Yes that is the census, you didn’t want to mess with an auto because of its short life span. It didn’t have time to recoup. I’ve never personally grown an auto but the members here at 420 have sorta debunked that. I think the rule of thumb, is to make sure you top by the 21st day. If your not into trying it with your autos, I absolutely understand, just trying to fill you in with the knowledge that’s being tossed around here! :high-five:

you See I keep forgetting your going to run autos. Yes that is the census, you didn’t want to mess with an auto because of its short life span. It didn’t have time to recoup. I’ve never personally grown an auto but the members here at 420 have sorta debunked that. I think the rule of thumb, is to make sure you top by the 21st day. If your not into trying it with your autos, I absolutely understand, just trying to fill you in with the knowledge that’s being tossed around here! :high-five:
I appreciate any input . Im definitely planning on topping I need to maximize yield some way . If i could do 2 grows a year that would supply me with an oz a month Id be satisfied.

I’ve never grown with ffof. I did this with my first grow, and again with two grows ago. I kept it super simple. Used 100% worm casting, mixed 50/50 with perlite. I was super happy with the way the plants grew. I wish I grew in the same medium for this run. But oh well.

I’ve never grown with ffof. I did this with my first grow, and again with two grows ago. I kept it super simple. Used 100% worm casting, mixed 50/50 with perlite. I was super happy with the way the plants grew. I wish I grew in the same medium for this run. But oh well.
Ill have to try that next time . I went with ffof just because it was the easiest for me to get my hands on .

809AD905-D2BA-412C-BB0F-83E032DED4C3.jpeg
Seeds still soaking pretty boring over here !

Have they even cracked? How long have they been in water for? I’d maybe remove those, and put them into paper towel, not soaked but wet. Fold it twice and throw it in a baggie. I always like to leave them in the dark but ultimately I don’t think it matters. But yeah I usually leave them inside a cupboard or something.

Have they even cracked? How long have they been in water for? I’d maybe remove those, and put them into paper towel, not soaked but wet. Fold it twice and throw it in a baggie. I always like to leave them in the dark but ultimately I don’t think it matters. But yeah I usually leave them inside a cupboard or something.
Been in there for 23 hrs

Back
Top Bottom