White Widow Ebb & Flow, Flood & Drain, Back In The Tent

Stoned , it makes math easier. But the wording is another thing . I put together the Electricity used for the whole grow from cloner/ seedlings of 21 days to the tent to veg for 33 days more to 63 days 12 hrs.
Fixing to turn this grow as complete !
@InTheShed wifi interrupted so I took a pic sent iPhone

Attachments

• AB76D921-022A-4733-8DA7-874432D06B12.png
    AB76D921-022A-4733-8DA7-874432D06B12.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
  • 408BDE0B-A2A0-479B-9AF8-1E8382583C73.png
    408BDE0B-A2A0-479B-9AF8-1E8382583C73.png
    434.2 KB · Views: 145
My neck was starting to hurt but is that $225 total for the grow? Plus $115 for the nutes gives you $340 soft costs. What was your total harvest?

And over how many grows are you amortizing your hard costs?
I recommend two good hits off an OG to lay back and relax that neck . When my bum knee acts up with these freezing temps the OG relieves it !
I’ve never sold any of my grows , donate to the cause wether it be our wounded or the ones getting off those damn pills .
If you saw what I have on hand you like everybody else says omg , but I don’t have any that taste as good as this last grow ! No mute taste ! It’s mainly us two smoking on what we’ve grown and the neighbor, mine taste like perfume compared to his ! For over five years growing but wanting to do it right ! So as to say l can’t put a price on the product.

Simple to make if you have a crock pot. After your hands recover from trimming, cut the stems into smaller pieces and put them in the freezer with the leaves. When the roots dry, put everything in a crock pot and just cover with coconut oil (now that I think of it, that's what I used for this), and leave it on low or medium (around 180º) for 12 hours, stirring whenever you can.

Let it cool over night and drain it through cheesecloth. Here is SweetSue's tutorial on adding the wax:
Basic Body Butter: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

I used more wax than she does there because I wanted it to be more solid so I could use it in those large chapstick/deodorant holders you can get from Amazon. We can't link to Amazon directly but this search should do it:
Empty Deodorant Containers Round (2.2oz, Pack of 6) - BPA Free Clear Plastic

We use it all the time.

I have a different recipe for topical pain oil if you're interested in that.
I have two five gallon buckets one full and half full of roots . My crock pot is maybe a gallon do I pack it tight with the roots ? I know I need to leave room for the grape seed oil. And yes I want to get your other recipe for topical pain !

My neck hurt because your spreadsheet was sideways :).

Chop up the roots, stems, and leaves up as best as you can (if you have an industrial grinder that can do the roots and stems, grind those suckers down!), and pack it tight with roots. For skin salve I find coconut oil better. It's solid-ish at room temps and you don't need as much wax to get it to a denser consistency. I go with the cold-pressed stuff.

You can add the coconut oil in glumps and add more as it melts or melt it first in the microwave and cover the material in the crock pot. Stir it as often as you think of it, but try to aim for every 30 minutes. Around 180º (whatever that is on your pot) for 6 hours on, cool overnight, and 4 hours on the next day. Weekends are best unless you spend more time at home during the week than I do!

Then strain and follow the wax instructions from SweetSue.

I'll be back with the topical pain oil info in a bit.

Chop up the roots, stems, and leaves up as best as you can (if you have an industrial grinder that can do the roots and stems, grind those suckers down!), and pack it tight with roots. For skin salve I find coconut oil better. It's solid-ish at room temps and you don't need as much wax to get it to a denser consistency. I go with the cold-pressed stuff.

You can add the coconut oil in glumps and add more as it melts or melt it first in the microwave and cover the material in the crock pot. Stir it as often as you think of it, but try to aim for every 30 minutes. Around 180º (whatever that is on your pot) for 6 hours on, cool overnight, and 4 hours on the next day. Weekends are best unless you spend more time at home during the week than I do!

So I need to mix the three together sticks , leaves , and roots? Can’t do one or the other root by itself or the leaves by themselves, then the sticks . The leaves are the sugar from 7 grows and then I have the fan leaves from this grow.

I meant fans. Sugar leaves go to the topicals along with buds.

If you want to infuse three times be my guest!
I don’t have the coconut oil , I’m grinding the stalk now . This kitchen aid has this grinder didn’t think it would work. It looks fine just a little at a time mixing the fan leaves in , then some root and so on . Freeze tonite Wally World for oil tomorrow.

That's where I would go for cold-pressed unrefined virgin coconut oil! If they had them in Los Angeles....
Okay I’ve noticed they have several different types of coconut oils, thanks for the type . I have some but it’s pharmaceutical raw virgin unrefined from organic coconut.

I keep mine in the fridge (over a year old I think) and use it on hives, rashes, bites, and abrasions. Keep in mind that it will have some THC in it, so an open wound will put it directly into the bloodstream, even if it's in small quantities.
Early warning of what not to do ,Thanks InTheShed. All the cheese cloth gone forgot used it on our cotton seed slabs . Have to buy that also tomorrow. I’ve been banging my head against the wall today . Past time to burn one !

Here’s that better pics of the chart.

Attachments

• 676F7E51-82D8-40E6-868F-55D19D35F649.png
    676F7E51-82D8-40E6-868F-55D19D35F649.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom