White Widow Feminized Auto

Mudbucket

420 Member
Have a few questions about these. If you can help, I'd appreciate it.
When is it recommended to start feeding these?
What is the light cycle best suggested? Any other information would be helpful also, new to all of this, and I'm growing in dwc with Viparspectrum 900w Reflector LED, with a Kings 1000w. Good bad?

Have a few questions about these. If you can help, I'd appreciate it.
When is it recommended to start feeding these?
What is the light cycle best suggested? Any other information would be helpful also, new to all of this, and I'm growing in dwc with Viparspectrum 900w Reflector LED, with a Kings 1000w. Good bad?

Good

Light cycle for autos 18/6 but most love 20/4 entire grow bud

You can start low if in dwc I keep them around 200-300 ppm

What nutes you using ?

Do you have ph down?

Ppm meter ?

Ph meter?

Hydrometer?

Autos like to go down so plant in your final pot from seeding

Autos live on a time cycle hense autos

They are pretty easy to grow. Crop king seeds white widow auto would be a gray smoke as white widow are resilient good plants for noobs starting .

Also make sure if under led your keeping cal mag as led require a bit more cal mag then hps for example .

Hope that helps .

I started feeding my Autos as soon as they popped. I used a syringe to pop a very small feed - about 5ml, at 20% strength - direct onto the plants.
For a light cycle I have used 20/4 the whole way through and the plants seem to love it.
Start a Grow Journal, best way to see a steady growth and ask questions.

Thanks for the info, yes I have all those items. I use general hydroponic Flora series ( micro, grow and bloom), have cal mag, armor si, hydroguard, seaweed extract and I use PineappleRush natrual sweetener by general hydroponics. I also use general hydroponics RapidStart rooting enhancer. I have used grandma's unsulphured molasses for sweetener but I don't use it with the PineappleRush. Only on my other plants. I'll use the 20/4 light cycle, everything is written down and logged, just asking for those who have had success to share what they have done, used, and any advice is always good. Thanks again for the replies, great info too..

I started feeding my Autos as soon as they popped. I used a syringe to pop a very small feed - about 5ml, at 20% strength - direct onto the plants.
For a light cycle I have used 20/4 the whole way through and the plants seem to love it.
Start a Grow Journal, best way to see a steady growth and ask questions.

Yeah but if autos are in a pre mixed fert like promix hp you can get away with two weeks before introducing no?

Here's my first crack at a White Widow auto that I just harvested 2 days ago.

labJWKj.jpg

elpVGrF.jpg

Mx8zQUQ.jpg

vvsCtQb.jpg

ix3YhJz.jpg

I'm growing their auto white widow right now and it's pretty impressive and I'm almost at harvest time and didn't run into any issues and I'm a first time grower so.. So far I'm impressed by the results.

I just started a new thread in the CKS forum with some picts of my white widows. Not as impressive as Fennario's jaw dropping buds above but he's obviously not a newbie like me.

A nice thing too they don't smell until the end which is a perk even with a filter. :)

If you end up growing some and have any questions feel free to ping me, as I'm a first time grower I almost watched them grow hour by hour. lol.

To answer some of your questions (including those already answered), I've been using promix soil in 3gal fabric pots, Mars Hydro Pro Cree 128 led light and advanced nutrients phperfect line. They are on 20-4 light schedule since seed. Started to give them nutes after 2 weeks, started easy but now at pre-flush they are taking 1500ppm like champs with barely a tip burn.

Hope it helps.

I'm growing their auto white widow right now and it's pretty impressive and I'm almost at harvest time and didn't run into any issues and I'm a first time grower so.. So far I'm impressed by the results.

I just started a new thread in the CKS forum with some picts of my white widows. Not as impressive as Fennario's jaw dropping buds above but he's obviously not a newbie like me.

A nice thing too they don't smell until the end which is a perk even with a filter. :)

If you end up growing some and have any questions feel free to ping me, as I'm a first time grower I almost watched them grow hour by hour. lol.

To answer some of your questions (including those already answered), I've been using promix soil in 3gal fabric pots, Mars Hydro Pro Cree 128 led light and advanced nutrients phperfect line. They are on 20-4 light schedule since seed. Started to give them nutes after 2 weeks, started easy but now at pre-flush they are taking 1500ppm like champs with barely a tip burn.

Hope it helps.

I did 5 gal coco smart pot, 600W Viparspectra, 18/6 cycle, drip feed 3x a day. Canna Coco A + B through the whole run. I fed it the same nutes as my veg plants. I figured I'd just leave it in the corner and let it do it's thing and it sure did! I love the smell and taste of this bud. I already had another White Widow auto just showing flowers that took this one's place. I like this strain so much I'm going to run some White Widow photoperiod in my flower room.

Just chopped the sister to the last White Widow that I had posted. Same strategy, lights, nutes and all. I don't know a weight yet, but it definitely looks as big as the last. This one also lost a big branch 3 weeks ago that snapped off. I tried grafting it back on but it didn't take. I'm still super happy with this strain and I'm popping a new one every 3 weeks and keeping the rotation going.

Hell yeah!

IMG_021164.jpg

IMG_022374.jpg

IMG_022668.jpg

IMG_62999.jpg

IMG_022870.jpg

IMG_021352.jpg

Will having the lights on 24/7 hurt WW autoflowering? I have 3 of the seeds we ordered going. All are doing fine. I am using the water from the fish tank to water them when they need it. (We only use filtered water in the tank.) it's full of nutrients and so far my girls seem to be loving the hell out of it. I have them planted in basic, good garden soil in five gallon fabric grow pots that allow air pruning of roots to prevent root binding.

Also, do the autoflowering strains take well to cloning?

Cloning is basically out of the question, for it usually hurts your yields more than it helps. 24/7 is fine though for autos. Some people will argue a plant needs rest, but they will do 24/7.

Cloning is basically out of the question, for it usually hurts your yields more than it helps. 24/7 is fine though for autos. Some people will argue a plant needs rest, but they will do 24/7.

Thanks. No cloning and plenty of light. Got it. :thumb:

Yield update: Dry trimmed weight =12.3 oz - 2 oz better than last time!

Just chopped the sister to the last White Widow that I had posted. Same strategy, lights, nutes and all. I don't know a weight yet, but it definitely looks as big as the last. This one also lost a big branch 3 weeks ago that snapped off. I tried grafting it back on but it didn't take. I'm still super happy with this strain and I'm popping a new one every 3 weeks and keeping the rotation going.

Hell yeah!

IMG_021164.jpg

IMG_022374.jpg

IMG_022668.jpg

IMG_62999.jpg

IMG_022870.jpg

IMG_021352.jpg

Me mate's, and myself, our mouths are watering at the thought of our first harvest. :ganjamon::roorrip::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom