White Widow Feminized Indoor Grow 400W LED Grow Light 75% Soil 25% Cow Manure 1G Pot

Re: White Widow Feminized Indoor Grow 400W LED Grow Light 75% Soil 25% Cow Manure 1G

yeah that's a good idea will do that and wait until they are 2 big for the pots then transfer them hehe

Yep, that's basically it. Give them a week two under the new light and the new setup, I'd say you'll see a big difference. Are you running your lights 18/6 right now? If you can post a few more pictures of your whole setup, be cool to see it all.

Re: White Widow Feminized Indoor Grow 400W LED Grow Light 75% Soil 25% Cow Manure 1G

Yep, that's basically it. Give them a week two under the new light and the new setup, I'd say you'll see a big difference. Are you running your lights 18/6 right now? If you can post a few more pictures of your whole setup, be cool to see it all.

i have to go buy something to reflect the light my set up at the moment is really freaking cheap to be honest but i will go buy the rest this week end at the moment i only have my light my plants and i run the light pretty much all the time not sure if this is a good thing though maybe when i go sleep i should turn them of and put them back on when i go out to work but i will show you what i have anyways for now :p

The you show the more we know man!! But it's just great that you're growing really. Excellent hobby and you learn a lot.

oh yes i was uploading pictures at the moment it just takes a while but i agree its really cool i am enjoying the ride so far :p

20170614_025811.jpg
this is how it is set up for the light at the moment

20170614_025752.jpg
those are all my plants

20170614_024355.jpg
Those are the biggest so far in the bunch but somehow my other pictures do not upload but i do have a fan blowing near them and am planning of getting a tent will look maybe walmart have some so i don't have to buy and wait for online shipping hehe

They all look pretty healthy I think! Are they all the same age??? Those two on the left (especially lower left) look a bit younger.

oh yes the one on the upper right had trouble because of not enough light at first so i put the stem back in the dirt but its been a week since its now growing the one down on the left was a seedling that i thought was not going to make it but actually did so i transferred it in a pot but i see no yellow or dark green and they look pretty healthy to me
:cheer:

Starting to come together over there Heinz! A few of them getting quite a bushy look. ��

thanks man been focusing on two of my plants which are really getting along well the others i let a friend take care of them so i will keep this updated with the two bigger ones you seen on those pics also have some diesel auto flower that i have that i am planning on doing after this one :p

thanks man been focusing on two of my plants which are really getting along well the others i let a friend take care of them so i will keep this updated with the two bigger ones you seen on those pics also have some diesel auto flower that i have that i am planning on doing after this one :p
I'll be along for that one, too. .

No worries man. If you run into anything that I might be able to help with just lemme know. I don't know much though. .

no worries man and by what i see i can clearly see you doing everything the right way so i have no worries asking things to you :thumb: happy growing man

Back
Top Bottom