White Widow X Mango?

NastyAce05

:woohoo:O.K. so I received these seeds from a grower friend and been looking to see if any one has ever heard of this kind of hybrid or if its new? I have three cranked seeds in some rockwool right now and am waiting for them to come out. hope they do, I have 5 more seeds left.:amen:

Indeed, I have run accross both strains. Obviously they have been cross-bred.

The white widow, is a stronger, taller strain. It's genetics should produce bulkier stems, and bush, but not too heavy buds.

The mango is finicky. It responds badly to overfertilization, and treatments for bugs. It is shorter, and produces very compact, dense buds.

Together, that widow/mango strain should produce you medium density buds, and grow to 3 feet approx if you have adequate flowering lights (HPS is prefered for flowering, at least 600 watts)

Ease into your nutes especially when they are young. Watch for the leaf tips to curl, or leaves to yellow.

Might wanna grab yourself some flush solution, and use it once a week to ensure salt buildup doesn't occur. If it does, your strain is likely to become stunted, and it will take a while to bring the ol' girl back ie you loose yield.

Indeed, I have run accross both strains. Obviously they have been cross-bred.

The white widow, is a stronger, taller strain. It's genetics should produce bulkier stems, and bush, but not too heavy buds.

The mango is finicky. It responds badly to overfertilization, and treatments for bugs. It is shorter, and produces very compact, dense buds.

Together, that widow/mango strain should produce you medium density buds, and grow to 3 feet approx if you have adequate flowering lights (HPS is prefered for flowering, at least 600 watts)

Ease into your nutes especially when they are young. Watch for the leaf tips to curl, or leaves to yellow.

Might wanna grab yourself some flush solution, and use it once a week to ensure salt buildup doesn't occur. If it does, your strain is likely to become stunted, and it will take a while to bring the ol' girl back ie you loose yield.

thanx harvesthelper any body else got input:slide:

Just Some info on the two strains involved in this cross strain!!!
Mango

Indica
Origins - Mango x KC 33
Flowering - 63-77 days
Harvest - Early November

Mango's parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. This variety is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously.

Don't let Mango's slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space. If you want some monster indoor plants, allow seedlings or clones to vegetate for 3-4 weeks before changing to a 12/12 light regimen. Mango gardeners must rule with an iron fist if they want to manage the size of this plant, and it is important to start the discipline early. Accomplish this by starting the flowering phase about 1-2 weeks after the seedling has sprouted and proven vigorous. Once established, Mango plants will grow so fast, you can practically watch them change height in front of your eyes.

Mango buds are massive and weighty, growing to lengths of 18 inches and the cicumference of a woman's calf. Luckily the branches give sturdy support. As it matures, this plant's foliage can turn a very red to reddish purple color. The smell and taste are decidedly sweet mango and the stone is an even, mellow body sensation.

White Widow

Sativa 60 / Indica 40
Origins - Indian x Brazilian
Flowering - 56-70 IN / 70-84 OUT
Harvest - End of October

Since its introduction in 1995, White Widow has become an infamous breed in the world of weed. This variety can be found in almost every coffeeshop in Amsterdam, but while imitation may be the truest form of flattery, the genuine item bears the Greenhouse name.

This variety's reputation has been built on its excellence in smell, flavor, and quality of high. White Widow has fragrantly fresh pine cone nugs that have a taste bordering between fruit and flowers when smoked. Setting the standard for kind bud, White Widow washes over you with a warm feeling of mildly trippy sensations.

White Widow is a compact plant of medium height. The buds only develop a few amber-colored hairs, but the outrageous crystalline resin production of this plant has become legendary. Inevitably the reputation that precedes it leads some growers to decide that it is overrated, but many find this variety to be everything they anticipated and more. White Widow has the potential to live up to its reputation if grown adeptly. This strain is recommended for indoor gardening, where water and fertilizer should be administered modestly to avoid mildew and retain the delicious flavors. Greenhouse suggests changing the lighting to 8 hours during the last 2 weeks of flowering in order to halt regrowth of on the buds and produce just enough stress to coax out the maximum amount of sticky resin per inch.

1st Place, High Times Cannabis Cup bio category 1995.

Update!!! Well here they are the lil ladies come to life this is there fifth day out and they look good.... you know... for seedlings at least! So here the starter pics!!!!!
10-03-10_2_.jpg
10-03-10.jpg
The runt poking through never passed that point you see it in, so now its just two witch is fine for me at least for now since im still new and dont have a big space right now.

10-05-10_3_.jpg
10-05-10_2_.jpg
10-05-10.jpg

So there you have it ya'll let me know whats good!!!! :peace:

White Widow X Mango a.k.a. "420 Wango"

[/B]
ww i like the mango wasnt that good for me

Well I guess ill say it like this........

I myself love the way mango kills off my backpain the person I get mango from grows it darn potent. He also is the source of my white widow and a breeder.... Anyway he is the reason I started to study this field and it seems simple but so gently complicated, I've smoked since I was nine (always felt it calms me down ever since that holloween night) and have grown here and there but never with nutes just some mix of some sand, regular outside dirt and some good ol' cow shit and water from a hose. And it was nice! But knowin this person for a long while now and always showin or educating me on the in and outs. So I'm now on this thing that's stuck in my head and want to see if I really do got a green thumb.

Back to subject so my question is .... Because I know what the two strains do and I know I like how they help me mentally, physically and spiritually as well as other strains do. My question is has anyone heard of these strains being crossed and becoming one plant and how it was grow or a link of a grow that has grown it before so I can grow it to its full potential I've looked and nothing! I've search and nothing so I guess I'm the first to document this strain I will be puttin what I use how often and anything else the is goin on. Just got to a new location and will be makin a grow shed. So let's see what happens.

So far as an update though, I got my White Widow X Mango or as I'm gonna call it from now on "420 Wango" (cuz the mommies were some dank smoke fo sho, and also since I'm documenting it here on 420 magazine why not throw that in the front)in Two 3 in. Rockwool cubes rooted and ready to go. I will post pics as soon and my new location get a little organized.

Well that's it for now I hope this smoke didn't make me type to much hahaha just had some WW bud and some mango and mixed it in a blunt I think that's why I type this just now.

Hey now where are those spidermites and aphids oh wait don't got none and hope I don't I'm off to do some pre de-bugging and exterminating of the new location.... Come out come out wherever you are hhahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:peacetwo:

"White Wango" a.k.a. White Widow x Mango Week 4 from seed

Ok Ok Ok got clumsy just now as i was taking pics of my wangos and BAM! my phone slips out my hand and plits my WWxM-2 in half.
V

2010-10-31_08_55_38.jpg

So now I'm forced to show ya'll my other WWxM-1 well here it is and now im left with one feminized baby so hopefully it dont hem on me it should be good since im good to my babies. ANYWAYS HERS THE PICS OF THE OTHER WANGO!!!

2010-10-31_09_07_47.jpg
2010-10-31_09_08_18.jpg

Should I top it now or whats good let me know ya'll!!!!!!!!!!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom