Who doesn't

Re: Who dosen't

Wow... who doesn't... I hope that all should have the experience of a fine Kush bud.
I haven't any pure kush to smoke but... wait for it... I do have a lil stash of some local Kush x Train Wreck... I will upload a pic, gimme a minute!
Had to smoke some since I dug it out... this is some damned fine herb!
PS... believe it or not, these buds are 3 years old... they were kept frozen and they are as fresh as a morning kola... word!
Kush_Wreck.jpg

Why would you not enjoy the best weed known to man? That's like being a gamer and not playing the Mario games... Just wrong.

Why would you not enjoy the best weed known to man? That's like being a gamer and not playing the Mario games... Just wrong.

Oh my gosh, I read this comment and laughed my ass off!! Thats hilarious!

Wow... who doesn't... I hope that all should have the experience of a fine Kush bud.
I haven't any pure kush to smoke but... wait for it... I do have a lil stash of some local Kush x Train Wreck... I will upload a pic, gimme a minute!
Had to smoke some since I dug it out... this is some damned fine herb!
PS... believe it or not, these buds are 3 years old... they were kept frozen and they are as fresh as a morning kola... word!
Kush_Wreck.jpg

Thats some mighty fine frozen herb you got there!! haha :smokin:

Wow, really? All I seem to find lately is Kush! Here a Kush, there a Kush, everywhere a Kush Kush! Lotsa Kush in Canada, and there's gonna be some Vanilla Kush just after Xmas, I'm told. I hate vanilla, as a flavour, but I'm gonna have to satisfy my Kush Kuriosity. Besides, I get the left-overs to make butter with...

Cherry Kush and OG Kush... in the same week! I'm gonna be penniless soon ;)

I smoked kush for the very first time and i'm so in love!!! I felt higher, I was hyped up and just wanted to dance, and I was so talkative! Nothing better!

OG Kush isnt really a Kush. It is a ChemDog variant.

WillyB

I like kush for late afternoon/evenings...strong indica is good to relax the body and kill pain, but couch locks me most of the time. So I stick to sativas and hybrids for morning and much of the day, with kush for my nights (except for the sativa dominant hybrids - like Skywalker OG which hits me like a shot of espresso on the brain). YMMV.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom