Who & what I'm about

willingz

High everyone. My name is will & I am 61years old. A bit aged compared to the most of you. I'v been smoking since the 1970. Was turned on to it while serving a tour in Nam.
When I got back to the states I tried drinking booze but I finely met a dude that smoked & have been burning it ever since.
I live WV now & have had a hard time finding a source. I have one but it's a long drive & I can't afford to buy a lot so I get what I can. I tried growing it & done fine the first year. In three try's I have had a bad crop the last two. I can't seem to get any good seed any more. I hear you can order some off the net but am worried about the mail. Can anyone tell me just how that works? I'd be of appreciative of any info you want throw my way on this. :peace:

Re: who & what I'm about.

Wilingz,
Welcome to 420! There are a lot of vets here, more than you would think. You should check out Old Med Man's (OMM) journals, he is our master grower emeritus and has a similar background.

You can order from the majority of the sponsors with confidence. I have used one of the seedbanks to stock my garden and have had zero problems. Just remember that it is illegal to ship seeds through the mail system (my CYA statement).

Feel free ot ask any members a question, we are all more than happy to help a fellow member.
:Namaste:

Re: who & what I'm about.

Welcome willingz! Grow your own is the way to go. Saves time, money, and keeps you healthy. To get seeds check out the sponsor like StaveHman mentioned. You can get single seed of different variety or a pack of one, it's all available. Safe, and trustworthy. Looking forward to your grow when you get it going and decided to share it with us here.

Back
Top Bottom