Whole plant hang question

StimpLedNoTill

Hey guys, I was just wondering, for those of you that whole plant hang, do you cut the biggest fan leaves off and leave the rest or leave everything?

Hey guys, I was just wondering, for those of you that whole plant hang, do you cut the biggest fan leaves off and leave the rest or leave everything?
I am one that doesn’t prune much. I will prune the bottom so it’s out of my medium. I don’t clear bud-sites or anything. If they are dead and shriveled I will take them off but not much more. I tried lollipoping my plants once and was unhappy with results.

I am one that doesn’t prune much. I will prune the bottom so it’s out of my medium. I don’t clear bud-sites or anything. If they are dead and shriveled I will take them off but not much more. I tried lollipoping my plants once and was unhappy with results.

Hey, I appreciate the reply, I am referring to hanging the whole plant to dry after harvesting haha.

i always pull all the fans off and do an initial trim before hang. do the same if hanging whole plant or individual branches.
then a shorter final trim and jar to finish once i'm in the window rh.

lots of different ways to do it. i've left them stand before which no one does here.

Hey, I appreciate the reply, I am referring to hanging the whole plant to dry after harvesting haha.
Ahhh. I don’t hang anymore but I always hung the whole plant and never trimmed wet. I use a drying rack now and still final trim dry.

Ahhh. I don’t hang anymore but I always hung the whole plant and never trimmed wet. I use a drying rack now and still final trim dry.
I agree, I'll never wet trim in my life. Thanks for the replys guys just wanted to pick some brains and see if anyone takes the biggest fans off while hanging.

Back
Top Bottom