Why buy Crop King Seeds

Just so I'm perfectly clear. You ordered seeds from Crop King in February, germinated two and are now finishing up their 6th week of flower. You indicated that this was your first grow correct? At the bottom you say you've ordered from many other seed banks and only had trouble once. So you've done all this ordering from all these different seed banks since March? That's a LOT of ordering, not a lot of growing, in a very short time.

I'm happy to take all the unwanted CKS seeds. Send me a PM and I'll gladly pay the postage if you're in the USA

It sounds like you are perfectly clear. You are observant, that is a lot of orders in a short amount of time. That is also not a lot of growing in a short time. Brilliant deduction!

Both of the CKS orders were in Feb, one early one late. The rest were placed this month. Gorilla, Seedsman, Neptune, and BOG. Gorilla and Neptune have arrived. BOG has shipped. Only other trouble has been with Seedsman, which actually shipped today, I just don't know what they sent...

Also, everyone on this thread seem to be missing the most important point: There's many better, actual legit breeders working today. CKS "produces" their own seeds-meaning they buy from most likely anyone they know who has a spare bedroom and a light or two. Their unnamed "breeders" pretty much suck. They are a clearing house for mediocre pollen chuckers, not working, world class breeders. If they think a name is hot, those seeds magically appear. I can tell you beyond a doubt their "sour diesel" is absolutely, positively NOT authentic Sour D. And if that one is bunk, then the odds are most of the others are too. Just because CKS pay a few bucks a month to advertise here & have a support forum that they ignore, doesn't make them trustworthy. And it's not this site's responsibility to vet their advertisers-they're not your parents & that's not how commercial web sites work; although I'd be remiss not to note that admin editing/censoring criticism of sponsors hereabouts doesn't inspire warm fuzzy thoughts from a great many of us. If you want good genetics do the research and for fuck's sake don't be so fucking cheap. As it is with most things, you get what you pay for-and for cut rate money you're probably not going to be getting well engineered gear be it seeds or flat screen televisions.

I have never lost seed to custom ever and I have push the limit of what you can put in the mail

IIRC, the first time I ordered cannabis seeds was in 1993. I've never had a package arrive in which the seeds had been replaced by the generic Customs letter. I have had two packages make it to the ISC in New York and then vanish, but I have long since come to the conclusion that they must give preferential consideration to applicants who state that they're thieving b@stards who'll steal if hired to work at that particular ISC. The two "disappeared" shipments were of the type where some kind of crappy merchandise was included as a blind :rolleyes3 . In the same amount of time, I've had about five other things - things that had nothing to do with cannabis - enter that ISC and never come out again. It's like it's a black hole for anything "shiny."

They kept on getting my shit. Amersterdam

That might be hurting your odds just a little bit, lol. IDK if it is true or not, but I once read that they used to irradiate packages that came from there.

Actually, I'm surprised that the vast majority of seed shipments aren't stopped at Customs. Considering the number of business addresses on the planet, the total number of cannabis seed businesses is vanishingly small, lol. A person could spend one day searching for seedbank/breeder mailing addresses (both via the companies' websites and the occasional halfwit that posts a picture - to one or more cannabis-related forums - of his/her package when it arrives), another in making minimum orders to all of the ones for which addresses cannot easily be determined... and about five minutes writing a code patch for automated mail sorting machines to have packages with one of those few "shipped from" addresses forwarded to the agency of their choice, lol. I suppose that means that NO ONE in either Customs or the postal system is in possession of both a reasonable IQ and half a cup of motivation (for which I am grateful).

There are some companies that won't ship to the USA, but most of them appear to be in the Netherlands. Australia, on the other hand, I feel sorry for growers living there. Apparently government employees there are required to have a pulse, not be in a coma, and to spend at least some portion of each workday with their eyes open.

With the current system in Canada anyone who is actually legal to grow shouldn't even be considering Crap King. We can get clones legally for about $50 each, shipped.... I'm against "LP's" but seen some very nice stuff grown from THCBIOMED clones like Sensi Star etc.

We are sincerely apologizing to all aggrieved forum member and customers for the actions of our previous management. And from now on be assured that an active new team will handle the contest winners properly. @Buckshot317 and @Weaselcracker please accept our sincerest apologies and give us a chance to make it up to you kindly private message us here to get this sorted out. Also to all contest winners who have not given their personal details for their prizes too please send us a private message too.

How many of their strains like Early Miss and Crown Royale are just re-named strains?

For example Jordan of the Islands has Deep Purple aka Crown Royal? 12 seeds for $60....

We are sincerely apologizing to all aggrieved forum member and customers for the actions of our previous management. And from now on be assured that an active new team will handle the contest winners properly. @buckshot317 and @weaselcracker please accept our sincerest apologies and give us a chance to make it up to you kindly private message us here to get this sorted out. Also to all contest winners who have not given their personal details for their prizes too please send us a private message too.

Thanks for making things right :) ✌️

We are sincerely apologizing to all aggrieved forum member and customers for the actions of our previous management. And from now on be assured that an active new team will handle the contest winners properly. @buckshot317 and @weaselcracker please accept our sincerest apologies and give us a chance to make it up to you kindly private message us here to get this sorted out. Also to all contest winners who have not given their personal details for their prizes too please send us a private message too.

It is good to see you participating on the forum. Hopefully, that will be a trend that continues even after your immediate need for damage control has passed. This not only helps with familiarity of your brand/business and customer goodwill - it can also be very helpful in terms of improving your business in a variety of ways (not least of which is in learning what the customer base is looking for).

BtW, it would be nice to see you add an avatar (graphic that appears below your user name in your posts) to your forum account.

Continued good wishes. I hope you finish fixing the issues, overcome the hit to the reputation, and continue to improve....

Here is my review on Cks customer service after receiving my first order of white widow auto I grew for 3 months turned out bad bad my fault mostly sent pics asked if I was doing it wrong they didn't ? Me said they were sending replacements well replacements tracking got all messed up or something so I let them know now they said I will receive the via express overnight So I would say I never had customer service so great and I vow my next 3 grows to crop king THANKYOU cropkingseeds for making it right a Lil over priced but well worth for the care they gave me I'm happy to say I'm a crop king customer I'm just an average grower don't believe me look up my thread here.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Excellent job we're so glad you guys are showing us that you care about your customers. You have a lot of backing here and we appreciate your sponsorship .

My last purchase was 2 packs, after all the trouble I tossed them. They just told me they are going to send me 1 pack. It's a little better, halfway there. I just want 2 packs that are what they are supposed to be. Over past 2+ years I've spent over a $1000 with them under several different names(paranoia lol) . I'm halfway there, I don't think it's too much to ask, just want 2 packs like I paid for.

Yes cks 8p percent of the seeds I received were labeled wrong so I don't know what's is what at this point and the cool thing is MY shipment a dress was screwed up and they sent my package again 800 USD order so when both showed up I was happy but when you got all them jumbled up what's the point ?
Most of them were mutations lmao so that's kinda cool

Also I had two strains that were packaged right and wouldn't even germinate using there methods next time I tried mine and was only able to get 2 out of ten to germ haven't finished anything I have gotten from them yet so we will see what happens can't say much until then but when you get mis packaged products and are running rdwc for the first time it's sucks. But I did get good service when my package was a week late but yes was also told I was lucky to even get seeds in USA lmao we have how many legal states now ?

Back
Top Bottom