Why buy Crop King Seeds

I know if anybody is like me. I spent months trying to get seeds shipped to the states and it kept getting grabbed by customs. So I tried crop king and in ten days they were here. Not much of a selection but I was happy and my ww is growing good. So we shall see

You've had items kept customs. I guess I've been lucky, I only order from Canada,U.S., and England. Been fortunate I guess. Sorry about the bad luck

You've had items kept customs. I guess I've been lucky, I only order from Canada,U.S., and England. Been fortunate I guess. Sorry about the bad luck
Appreciate it but all is good now. Got 7 candy cane and 7 white widow from cks. Then I got friends in cali so I got some pre 98 Bubba kush and instant karma and freebies from them. I only grow 4 at a time so I'm set for a bit

I was pissed when I got this.

I won't ever order there bogus genetics or shitty beans, I like companies like Barneys, G13 labs TGA, HSC.... they all offer good customer service and great genetics my G13 C99 germinate in 48hours

That dude 84 kind of curious about this how did they get pre 98 Bubba Kush in seeds it's a clone only strain no males and when feminized has tendency to hermaphrodite I only know this because I do breeding for a dispensary in New Mexico I use pre 98 Bubba Kush and cross it with a male White Widow

That dude 84 kind of curious about this how did they get pre 98 Bubba Kush in seeds it's a clone only strain no males and when feminized has tendency to hermaphrodite I only know this because I do breeding for a dispensary in New Mexico I use pre 98 Bubba Kush and cross it with a male White Widow
Sorry man it's crossed. It's Bubba fresh. 98 mixed with banana og from norstar genetics in socal
420-magazine-mobile1059785286.jpg

Trust me I understand that
I have two projects that I am working on right now one is trying to recreate the pre 98 Bubba and number two is I'm trying to take my pure Afghan and turn it into an auto and I can't use just any Auto I need a landrace Auto a ruderalis

Trust me I understand that
I have two projects that I am working on right now one is trying to recreate the pre 98 Bubba and number two is I'm trying to take my pure Afghan and turn it into an auto and I can't use just any Auto I need a landrace Auto a ruderalis
Hell yeah man I would like to know how that turns out. I can't wait to get these in the coco lol. Afgan and candy cane maybe. Shit sounds good lol

I've grown candy cane a few times several years ago. It like nutes, I couldn't give enough. Also a good yielder for an auto, I got up to 5 to 6 oz's off a plant. It taste real sweet, hard chunky buds. Here lately a lot of people been getting mixed up seeds for candy cane. I hope you got the real deal, you'll enjoy. I love the taste

The ones the seed banks are carrying are pretty much the same thing is what I'm doing trying to recreate it the problem with them saying that they have it is it it's genetics we only know half and we don't even know whether it was the male or the female all we know is it came from a Hindu the guy that bread the pre 98 it was an accidental cross he was running five different land races and something got cross-pollinated

I've grown candy cane a few times several years ago. It like nutes, I couldn't give enough. Also a good yielder for an auto, I got up to 5 to 6 oz's off a plant. It taste real sweet, hard chunky buds. Here lately a lot of people been getting mixed up seeds for candy cane. I hope you got the real deal, you'll enjoy. I love the taste
420-magazine-mobile330093985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile498824123.jpg

These are both of them the one is the runt of all mine but she is growing a little lol

So they think because we live in the US that we are lucky to even be getting any seeds so they can just send us whatever they feel like huh lol if it wasn't for our demand most of those companies would be giving seeds away to there friends.. What assholes , thank God for all of the other great Seed banks with the actual genetics they advertise

You have the slow part over. Should explode soon, good long branching limbs. All of mine took between 8 and 11 weeks to finish from seed. I didn't top either, some do it with great results. I guess it's in the timing, if you top. I just never top autos, did few times, think I did it too late. Ended up with a nice plant, just no cola.

my first batch of seeds came with these little cheap flashlights... Pretty cool idea. Everything else was sent separately. The second batch came stuffed in a whistle.. :

Hi Twox! I ordered from CKS once. Representative was nice to me but she certainly didn't follow through with her "guarantees"... I was very clueless about growing and she said they're not allowed to discuss planting but that she would send me papers on growing, etc. Never happened. I didn't bother calling them about it as I figured 420 magazine is here and will walk me through each step when it's time to grow. Smile...
You mentioned you got a freebie with each order placed with them. That certainly wasn't my case. Their prices are exorbitantly high. Might I please ask you how much you spent per order? I only purchased 5 White Widow seeds which was $70. That's not adding other costs which rounded to I think about $94 or $95. Only the seeds arrived 4-5 weeks later without freebies.
I've read so many posts here that seed banks actually throw in seeds or so but don't name it. When any seed banks generously throw in seeds, it would worry me as I wouldn't have the slightest clue if it's seeds say, strawberry (___)... Etc... I have severe allergic reactions to strawberry and some other edibles. It's truly important to know what the seeds are for safety purposes.
I now know I can purchase seeds right here rather than order abroad.
I'll tell you, if CKS or much less anyone else who disrespect me, they are never worth a second of my time for I have no use for toxic individuals. Let karma take care of itself.
It's highly unprofessional for ANY business to disrespect customers and especially spout ugly comments. I grew up so many years with my parents company. There are times, for example, customer loses keys to their vehicle... The entire column must be removed in order for locksmiths to make new keys for that vehicle... Some customers have huge issues with that as it takes time etc to do that wicked job... No matter how nasty the customer becomes, it's imperative to remain professional at all times and of course police officer presented often helps diffuse the situation. Like I said karma always takes care of everything. A true business is heavily dependent on word of mouth.

Hi Twox! I ordered from CKS once. Representative was nice to me but she certainly didn't follow through with her "guarantees"... I was very clueless about growing and she said they're not allowed to discuss planting but that she would send me papers on growing, etc. Never happened. I didn't bother calling them about it as I figured 420 magazine is here and will walk me through each step when it's time to grow. Smile...
You mentioned you got a freebie with each order placed with them. That certainly wasn't my case. Their prices are exorbitantly high. Might I please ask you how much you spent per order? I only purchased 5 White Widow seeds which was $70. That's not adding other costs which rounded to I think about $94 or $95. Only the seeds arrived 4-5 weeks later without freebies.
I've read so many posts here that seed banks actually throw in seeds or so but don't name it. When any seed banks generously throw in seeds, it would worry me as I wouldn't have the slightest clue if it's seeds say, strawberry (___)... Etc... I have severe allergic reactions to strawberry and some other edibles. It's truly important to know what the seeds are for safety purposes.
I now know I can purchase seeds right here rather than order abroad.
I'll tell you, if CKS or much less anyone else who disrespect me, they are never worth a second of my time for I have no use for toxic individuals. Let karma take care of itself.
It's highly unprofessional for ANY business to disrespect customers and especially spout ugly comments. I grew up so many years with my parents company. There are times, for example, customer loses keys to their vehicle... The entire column must be removed in order for locksmiths to make new keys for that vehicle... Some customers have huge issues with that as it takes time etc to do that wicked job... No matter how nasty the customer becomes, it's imperative to remain professional at all times and of course police officer presented often helps diffuse the situation. Like I said karma always takes care of everything. A true business is heavily dependent on word of mouth.
The only freebies I got was the cheap merchandise they used to hide the seeds. I think they gave me a few extra blueberry seeds but now I know why. after growing them All 3 I came with the tobacco mosaic virus on the seed shell. I've never seen a unhappier plant in my life... Worst buds I've ever smoked..

No CKS rep yet??? I hope they can swallow their pride and apologize. If they show up here calling everybody liars I hope 420 drops them as a sponsor. We deserve better and were expected to act civil on these forums and CKS should be held accountable for there response.

Weeks ago, after a string of un-successful and completely civil emails to them I wrote the following in frustration and got the answer you see. That told me they had no interest in reconciling anything. I've given up.

We were never anything but patient, polite and understanding with our questions and emails. Even after being one of the ones affected in the Candy Cane/Sour Jack auto/photo mix up.

The only thing censored in this image is my personal email address.

cks.png

Weeks ago, after a string of un-successful and completely civil emails to them I wrote the following in frustration and got the answer you see. That told me they had no interest in reconciling anything. I've given up.

We were never anything but patient, polite and understanding with our questions and emails. Even after being one of the ones affected in the Candy Cane/Sour Jack auto/photo mix up.

The only thing censored in this image is my personal email address.

cks.png

You got your answer. They are the largest? Only a few strains. I've learned one thing, don't question the king, lol

Back
Top Bottom