Will my plant recover?

Giftofthagab

First grow from bag seed. So far looks indica to me. Currently 14 days old. A few days ago an accident happened where i was readjusting the pot under the light and the the whole thing fell over snapping the main stem right beneath the first seed leaves. I quickly wrapped the plant around the area to give it support additionally i also put an object around area too (its not choking the stem), too keep the plant standing otherwise it completely falls to the dirt. The stem was snapped brutally but was still intact and since the accident the plant has been growing still.

My concern started when around 6 hrs after the accident i noticed the leaves started to droop and between that day till now the two big leaves the first ones are curling more and more and the back one is developing brown spots it looks like calcium deficiency to me however ill also note i had watered the plant after i re positioned the plant after it fell and the day before i already watered it so i am aware completely that the drooping can be directly from the extra watering i wasn't supposed to give it. However prior to the accident the plant never had drooping leaves or these newly forming brown spots on the two big leaves.

So my question is since the plant was hurt but is clearly still growing and the majority of the plant is the same nice green as before will the newly shown problems continue as it recovers ? is it normal during stem breakage recovery for the plant to display stuff like i described ??

Any feedback will be appreciated thank you.

^ about day part just to show that it is still growing despite not being able to stand without support and showing the spots developing, you cannot see the main brown spot im talking about in the photo its on the leaf that's facing the back , the big leave right above the seed leaves.

I'd say no you should be fine your pictures came up broken to me.

So not able to see them. But funny thing is they say that if damaged you can do what you did and imand the root should grow stronger. Look at it like braking an arm bone once heals it's twice as tough and hard to break it again same as cannabis plants. However be gentle for a bit going for no lst. I'd wait to day 21 to top or 4 th ode shows. If you plan on topping .

As far as brown. Make sure you have some cal mag in there just in case. Hope she bounces back bro

IMAG127310.jpg
IMAG127510.jpg

holy shit i didn't realize that ill cover it asap i was only temporarily gonna keep there till its final transplant.

Im assuming its stressed out while recovering that's just me though you cant see the big brown spot forming on the leaf in the back

Will do :thanks:. Btw very noobie with the forum type stuff if something crazy were to happen do i continue going with this thread or do i make an entirely new one ?

Back
Top Bottom