Win 10 Premium Seeds - Crop King Monthly Contest (August) - Cool Pix Contest

@CropKingSeeds

I really like that you guys are in Vansterdam, my old home town. Born there and grew up in Richmond.

I'm in northern Alberta now and thinking of trying some different genetics. The Zeus and Haze Xtreme look real good for me. I've been growing Kali Mist for years but the high is so intense that it gives me a mild anxiety attack and heart palpitations for the first 10 min or so. I crossed it with NL#5 and that toned it down but still gives me the lift I need for depression. I call it Northern Mist. Still has a 12-14 week flower for the pheno I like. 10 weeks sounds better.

No way I'm ordering seeds from overseas so once I have a few extra bux I'll be looking your way and then have a chance to enter the contest some time down the road.

Great reviews on both of those too.

L8r

@CropKingSeeds

I really like that you guys are in Vansterdam, my old home town. Born there and grew up in Richmond.

I'm in northern Alberta now and thinking of trying some different genetics. The Zeus and Haze Xtreme look real good for me. I've been growing Kali Mist for years but the high is so intense that it gives me a mild anxiety attack and heart palpitations for the first 10 min or so. I crossed it with NL#5 and that toned it down but still gives me the lift I need for depression. I call it Northern Mist. Still has a 12-14 week flower for the pheno I like. 10 weeks sounds better.

No way I'm ordering seeds from overseas so once I have a few extra bux I'll be looking your way and then have a chance to enter the contest some time down the road.

Great reviews on both of those too.

L8r

It's nice to know someone from Van. :) Lol on the Vansterdam ..

Yes, we got real good reviews for those strains. That's how things work when a company have high standards on choosing strains to sell as you can see we only have a few strains in our line up. That's because we are very choosy with strains.

Why order overseas when you can buy from within Canada?

You can come to our office in Downtown Vancouver if you have time. We can tour you around our office :)

Call us if you want to visit.

Crown_Royale.jpg

Kinda weird all these new members hmmm.

Yes you are right as most of our customers are coming from a different forum where we send all our customers to. We stopped sponsoring that forum and we decided to move here including our customers except those who are already members here.

If you are a Crop King customer, then you can join our contest and get a chance to win prizes.

CONTEST UPDATE

The winner for our August image contest will be asked to provide proof of purchase. Give either your order # or image of proof of purchase like packaging or receipt.

We will announce the winner here.

Good luck.

DEADLINE OF ENTRIES FOR AUGUST: August 31, 2015.

This Purple kush was a dream to grow (it likes its K in flower) and the 3/5 phenos i put into very cold conditions for the last week or so turned a very dark purple right into the calyx's. Absolutely beautiful! you can see the difference in my buds that were given the cold temp treatment vs phenos left to grow under the hps. oh yeah btw order number was # 531043-CKS Media added by SeersOg

Back
Top Bottom