Winter Garden Rescue

Yep lush !!! Looking forward now to Frida for her to flip... Lets get some budds showing on them tops ini!!!

Yep lush !!! Looking forward now to Frida for her to flip... Lets get some budds showing on them tops ini!!!
Ye thats et mate thats wen all the fun begins wont be long before shes like this mate
0b279f6b1062163a79626691172e8488.jpg

Ye thats et mate thats wen all the fun begins wont be long before shes like this mate
0b279f6b1062163a79626691172e8488.jpg
Honestly dude I can't wait. As you know in this hell hole country. We don't get cool strain like GSC and Chocolate mint OG. So I will be flat out looking for something rare and strange.
Rooster got his own genetics! And it's supposed to be amazing. He said he will help me with a bean or two.
I will be puffing on shit never seen here. I got offered £200 for 10 cuttings. Told him "NO". I'm normally the guy who says yes. But his brother promised me stuff over Christmas. Let me down bad. He gave it to someone else. This was supposed to be my so called best friend.
Fuckin wanker more like!!!!

Wow - so many future bud sites. Looking at the canopy on the top you would not think it was just 1 plant, but just look at that stem structure from beneath - Amazing dude.
It's a Welsh thing buddy ... Love anything green haha

Looking good in here Legend! Well Done ^^
Thanks NS how is you buddy???? I can not wait for them to sort this app out!!! I need photo time haha

Haha got a feeling that bizz is local haha

Quinny how is you bro??? Good morning bor e da

Ye all good mate just at work havin a coffee ready to start ha ye tmw is the day were she begins the flower cycle .
What do you do Quinn??? Yea man can not wait!! Just hoping I get a little purple out of her hahaha.

What do you do Quinn??? Yea man can not wait!! Just hoping I get a little purple out of her hahaha.
Me im a roofer mate do all kinds of it ha at it since in 18 . My main trade of the roofin is zinc and copper metal . Ye me last grow she changed mad purple at the end it looked cool ha .

Me im a roofer mate do all kinds of it ha at it since in 18 . My main trade of the roofin is zinc and copper metal . Ye me last grow she changed mad purple at the end it looked cool ha .
Awwww cool i build stages and I hate heights lol ..

Nearly all the GSC IV seen has a little purple in them!!! Fingers crossed

Thats 1 thing that i never was afraid of tbh heights ha ye ive been at the buildin work a long time now since im 16 and im 30 now . Sumtimes i wonder why i never stayed in school ha .
Yep left school done my GNVQ bricklayer. From there IV done loads. But building stages on sides of fields and stadiums is what IV ended doing... But IV met some real cool people. Think most famous ones are Elton John. Iron maiden. We built the stage last year for cold play and Beyonce in Cardiff. Robbie Williams in Swansea. Shit man that's just last year haha. IV worked with the s. African rugby team.

Ohhhh and the NFL in London

Yep left school done my GNVQ bricklayer. From there IV done loads. But building stages on sides of fields and stadiums is what IV ended doing... But IV met some real cool people. Think most famous ones are Elton John. Iron maiden. We built the stage last year for cold play and Beyonce in Cardiff. Robbie Williams in Swansea. Shit man that's just last year haha. IV worked with the s. African rugby team.
Now thats cool i wouldnt mind that myself haha meetin a few celebs haha

No way....saw Maiden in Toronto this past summer!

IV built that stage haha

Back
Top Bottom