Winter Garden Rescue

No as in were ever ur puttin ur girls wen the lights turn off u dont want any leaks threw the cracks of doors and any sort of light in ur new space
Soz my fault!!! I ment get her ready wile lights are off. Then when they come on I will move her. Soz my mistake..

Ur all good why shes in veg its only wen u change to flower u habe to worry about it mate other than tbat keep up the good work

Right Friday is the day!!! Room looks awesome lights looking grand!!! I will post a video but IV turned the house upside down. Hahaha. And if I added a video now she would break my neck hahaha

Gotta keep the boss happy
Bro she would rip my head off hahaha .
This has sort of worked out!! We changed rooms so our sons got a bigger room. And we only have one daughter here now so I got the cupboard .

Hahahaha and by god therebwill be no arguin cos they always win hahaha
I will admit Mr Quinn. I am terrified of her haha
See her with my boys!!! Kicks ass man
But she is a diamond. Lets face it buddy I am a stoner . She puts up with a lot from me. We met in care when we were kids. Never seen her for a long time. Met her again 7 years ago

I will admit Mr Quinn. I am terrified of her haha
See her with my boys!!! Kicks ass man
But she is a diamond. Lets face it buddy I am a stoner . She puts up with a lot from me. We met in care when we were kids. Never seen her for a long time. Met her again 7 years ago
Ye same as my own bird she puts up wit me the same mate stoned all the time haha but is supportive about my grows . Like its redicolous the price for a small bit so i told her im growin me own ha and here i am now growin and txtin my brotha from 420ha

Yea man she had enough of me spending £200 a week on weed. And it's rubbish. If I do my own I get top strain and done by me!!! And in a few attempts maybe do something amazing

Howzit Penrose - I just caught up with your journal - looking great dude.
Cheers buddy. I will be putting a video up tomorrow to show her new home .. but everything is looking grand

Well been hell of a day done jack shit!!! YouTube wanted to plastic this room out today but no time grrrrrr

Well been hell of a day done jack shit!!! YouTube wanted to plastic this room out today but no time grrrrrr
Ohhhh yea gave it a little trim underneath... Nothing drastic. Just so you can actually see the stalk hahaha

How u mate il have a good look later on me phone is shit and slow as f so i cant see the vidio
I will do a better one later bro with no lights. But I have some room to work now hahaha

Back
Top Bottom