Winter Garden Rescue

So awesome penrose!
IV worked for loads buddy. Been doing it a wile to . Done cool things like private gigs George Michael in the Chelsea city football club private bar !! To much crap

Shit couldn't get weed. And totally forgot "BECAUSE I NEVER COOK" . That my mate gave me a bag of loose bottom bud and put it in the freezer . It's fookin lovely it's been in there for about 8 months hahaha

Awwww no it's the same lol thought they had a different set colour hahaha
In the 30 years that I have been listening to Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson's voice doesn't seem like it's changed at all..... His range is still incredible. For that matter, all the boys look great..... Nico look like he's aged about 50 years in the 30 though LOL.

In the 30 years that I have been listening to Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson's voice doesn't seem like it's changed at all..... His range is still incredible. For that matter, all the boys look great..... Nico look like he's aged about 50 years in the 30 though LOL.
Haha awesome .

Wish I could show you bro haha rooster has seen her on Instagram. But I still can not add pics here.

How is everyone????

I give up man it's frying my brain..

From easy simple app to this bag of crap

IMG_20180217_183234.jpg
IMG_20180217_183244.jpg

Well guys this is how she finished lol. Was hoping to get beginner of the year with her. First ever grow 9oz of dried Girl scout cookies. It got so big it split in half

How do I end this guys???

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom