Winter Garden Rescue

Wouldnt mind that sort of connection and would u not worry about gettin caught . Like would he send it to ur house
1lb of purple kush $1400 lol goto be a joke lol

If you're on Twitter buddy @penroselee

Well Quinn buddy I just took her into the tub!!! Haha and poured 25L of water over her to give her a good soaking and a little flush ready for her flip !!!! Hahaha my bath looked like a hand basin lol it's massive

Well Quinn buddy I just took her into the tub!!! Haha and poured 25L of water over her to give her a good soaking and a little flush ready for her flip !!!! Hahaha my bath looked like a hand basin lol it's massive
Those are insane quantities lmao.....love it! Biggest GSC I've seen lol!

Well had confirmation that my new light got here from good old Germany about 13:22 today. So tomorrow morning I will start getting her new home ready.
This is how my kids must have felt on Christmas hahaha

Christmas in January
Do you get a buzz like this all the time????? There is always something new happening !!! Buzzing hahaha

I hate when I'm in between grows
I'm trying to get my little room for a one plant veggin room. And my new room to flower!!! Should be ok soon buddy

Totally man. I was in a wall cabinet that I found on the side of the road on garbage day at 1st, with a run if autos. You'll expand as you can......welcome to your new obsession my friend lol...

Amen to that ha ye there was a 2 wk break while i was tryin to germinate stubborn seeds . I felt like sumthin was missin everyday couldnt see myself not growing anymore i luv it ha

Doesnt matter were u put them as long as there happy and so r u my friend . Happy growin
Honestly IV never felt so fulfilled with a hobby.
Getting obsessive lol. And I get to meet awesome people like you guys. Living life one bean at a time.
"Fookin loves it boyo" hahaha goto say it in a Welsh accent tho

Back
Top Bottom