Winter Garden Rescue

Thats grand see if u can send a pic aswel
Lets me send a link but no pics!!!! Arggg guttin. But will mail you some tomorrow buddy

Lookin sweet try get 1 wen lights r off wenever u get a chance to lets have a look at her colour
Beautiful green bro!!! I thought dark!!! But so I have read the leaf goes nearly black some times?????

Well guys I will be putting her into flower as soon as my light comes. Keep you posted she will be moving so I can get them lights around her!!! Legend and Anna out lol

4918aad856c243d03bf240342a65ea01.jpg

So after the photo you select uploads click the little arrow in the bottom right corner.

And get some pics in normal light for us! I wanna see her in her green glory .

Wish I could buddy

I will send Quinn them tomorrow and he can post them?????

How u levend that lady looks lovely and green great job how is the new light gettin on ,say shell luv that make sure u keep it high enough to start and lower it slowly .

How u levend that lady looks lovely and green great job how is the new light gettin on ,say shell luv that make sure u keep it high enough to start and lower it slowly .
It should be here Tuesday buddy. And she is getting moved to a bigger home so I can space the lights a little.
And if all goes good with someone I'm talking to!!! There may be another light above her!!! All ready to start my SHORELINE!! But that's another journal lol

Hahahaha i luv the way u think buddy ahead on future grows really shows ur interested and eager to learn just like me im doin an update wit my girls now stop by and c sum frosty nugs

Hahahaha i luv the way u think buddy ahead on future grows really shows ur interested and eager to learn just like me im doin an update wit my girls now stop by and c sum frosty nugs
Just realized bro. You can only see a few tops there!!! Should have done a better one dammmm

C ive never had to many to choose from most amnesia haze or sum other haze sativa anyways but the last few wks had a few to choose from witch is great

I am praying they fix this before my move!!!! 420 please fix this

C ive never had to many to choose from most amnesia haze or sum other haze sativa anyways but the last few wks had a few to choose from witch is great
Same here buddy. No choice like our Dutch and American friends... But today a man from American contacted me through Twitter... And he sends to the UK !!!! Happy days

Back
Top Bottom